Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Ibbosuk

Yes not on a ****ing internet forum Dear sir, hence why I don't bother taking my time or checking it.

Just because you clearly have no respect for an audience doesn't mean that others have to behave like that.

Why should anyone take pride in being a lazy ignorant fcukwit?

Just because you clearly have no respect for an audience doesn't mean that others have to behave like that.

Hey, where was your respect for ME when you lied to me about the tall blonde and the teenage stunners? Hmm?

****ing hell.

You dig up a month old thread A DAY after accusing me of stalking you. Please.

I'd have had slightly more respect for your "argument" (such as it was) if you hadn't flaunted a month-old quote in your sig.

I'd have had slightly more respect for your "argument" (such as it was) if you hadn't flaunted a month-old quote in your sig.

Which is relevant to happenings last weekend.

And that really is a pathetic arguement, as A) I've not bought up for the purpouse of causing a meaningless arguement B) If it's in my signature is not going to bang up to date is it!

Archived