OriginalRobboFOX Posted 15 August 2007 Posted 15 August 2007 ..... can he be banned for the public good??
The People's Hero Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 About 70% of this forum wants banning at present. So stop calling for each other to get banned!
Manwell Pablo Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I don't think he should be banned. I personally think he should be stoned to death, by Joe Mattock.
The People's Hero Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I think he should have to listen to Thracian explain over and over again why he's sick of us playing 4-4-2. And then suggesting we should play a 4-2-4 instead.
Raj Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I don't think he should be banned.I personally think he should be stoned to death, by Joe Mattock. They stone people to death in some Islamic Countries you know! Do it in the UK i say!
MBK Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I think as an example, a ban is reasonable. Such users come here not because they have nothing else to do during work, but because they have nothing to do with life.
Raj Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I think as an example, a ban is reasonable. Such users come here not because they have nothing else to do during work, but because they have nothing to do with life. Stone the bastard!!!!
Brainy Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 Is this because he has a stupid opinion or because of his sig (old sig?)?
Manwell Pablo Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 Is this because he has a stupid opinion or because of his sig (old sig?)? Its because he's a twat.
OriginalRobboFOX Posted 16 August 2007 Author Posted 16 August 2007 Maybe TPH should get his catapult out??? With Joe Mattock in the cradle.....
Ultra Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 It's because he's a twat. But if you're operating on that basis, 90% of this forum's users would be culled! So we'd better not go down that particular road, eh Manwell?
Manwell Pablo Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 But if you're operating on that basis, 90% of this forum's users would be culled!So we'd better not go down that particular road, eh Manwell? Funny that you think all those around are twats. I think you might want to consider the possabilty that it is you that is the twat, not everyone else.
The People's Hero Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I think as an example, a ban is reasonable. Such users come here not because they have nothing else to do during work, but because they have nothing to do with life. Is it recently that you've become such a penis? Or had I just not realised before? Go and sit with Ultra in the corner.
lookwhaticando Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 Personally, I think topics like this epitomise the problem. They're also unhelpful, so it's rather cretinous to start one when you really think about it.
Manwell Pablo Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 Personally, I think topics like this epitomise the problem.They're also unhelpful, so it's rather cretinous to start one when you really think about it. I tend to agree. He is a twat though. And did you see what he did to poor Manuel, that bloke takes a right kicking on here, upside down Heads on Forest shirts and Penis's.
lookwhaticando Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I tend to agree.He is a twat though. And did you see what he did to poor Manuel, that bloke takes a right kicking on here, upside down Heads on Forest shirts and Penis's. I did see. It was so wrong.
OriginalRobboFOX Posted 16 August 2007 Author Posted 16 August 2007 Personally, I think topics like this epitomise the problem.They're also unhelpful, so it's rather cretinous to start one when you really think about it. Yeah but its not often I would post somethin like this. The guy just winds not only me but everyone else up.... How do you get banned anyway?? Some of the drivel that comes out of his mouth is just plain dull and he gets everyones back up. He serves no purpose and does not contribute in anyway.....
potter3 Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 I think he should have to listen to Thracian explain over and over again why he's sick of us playing 4-4-2.And then suggesting we should play a 4-2-4 instead. What the point in playing defensive, unadventurous football? 2-3-5 is the way forward.
MBK Posted 16 August 2007 Posted 16 August 2007 Is it recently that you've become such a penis? Or had I just not realised before?Go and sit with Ultra in the corner. Eh? What did I do? Whatever.
Ultra Posted 19 August 2007 Posted 19 August 2007 Funny that you think all those around are twats.I think you might want to consider the possabilty that it is you that is the twat, not everyone else. I was actually being generous! Others on this forum have been far more disparaging of fellow posters than me. By the way, in most walks of life, spelling is considered a core skill.
Geo V Posted 20 August 2007 Posted 20 August 2007 I dont think we should play Mod in asking them to ban individuals. Ban him FFS!! BAN HIM NOW!
Manwell Pablo Posted 21 August 2007 Posted 21 August 2007 I was actually being generous!Others on this forum have been far more disparaging of fellow posters than me. By the way, in most walks of life, spelling is considered a core skill. Yes not on a ****ing internet forum Dear sir, hence why I don't bother taking my time or checking it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.