Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Allen after Brian Little?

What an entrance!

Fire him in at half time to a waiting audience of Grayson, Draper and Joachim. He could dangle £notes at them and then electrocute them when they tried to grab them.

There would be some sort of molten lava thing rigged up too. It'll be ace.

And we'll be laughing a laugh that only the catapulters ever get to laugh - the catapultee's will be quite shaken up.

It's a done deal.

Judas launching into molten lava.

Brilliant.

n.b doesn't this page look nice.......

Those penguins have got siemen on their chests, disgusting

As an aside, although we all agree that apes are magnificent creatures. How about penguins, are they magnificent creatures?

Furthermore, would you casually mention this only as an aside? Or would it warrant a story of it's own - being the main thrust, perhaps with it's own asides?

BL is my hero. OK he was always going to leave us for his boyhood club but to get that crock of shite into the top flight was some achievement. I can remember looking at our squad list and trying to compare it with others and wondering where we were going to get ONE point from, never mind anymore lol

I`d have him back as a coach for sure and if MM sacks MA one day, we have an adequate interim manager lol

Sounds to me like IF MA is the instigator, he is doing it for defensibility purposes - it gives him some protection from MM and those who doubt he has the experience for the post.

(you know the sort.......one result doesn't go our way and people are talking about his ability to do the job - unbelievable I know but they are out there.)

IF MM is the instigator he is allowing MA to publicly say it is his idea so he does not look weak or failing.

I don't care either way. MA is enough of a man to make his own decisions and take responsibility for them and is enough of a man to seek help, advice and supervision from others.

If MA thinks a number two of some experience is good for him and the other coaching staff then back him and get him in.

I still agree with my earlier post.

Link - Near the bottom

Leicester City are considering bringing Brian Little back to the club he managed between 1994 and 1998, with Martin Allen understood to be sounding out the possibility of adding the 53-year-old to his coaching staff.

Little has been mentioned as a successor to Allen following reports of a rift between the current Leicester manager and Milan Mandaric, the Championship club's owner. But sources close to Little indicate that Allen, and not Mandaric, has been making inquiries about recruiting the man who last worked as Tranmere manager until the summer of 2006.

94 - 98 ?!! I thought he was brought in at the start of the 91-92 season and left us in the 94-95 season. Brian Little though is my favourite Leicester manager ever. He could spot a player eg ... Paul kerr who he loaned from port vale reserves for David Low. Remember when Little got spat at and didn't come back out for the second half ... Good times

Personally I find all this crap about MA being under pressure a load of old cobblers.

Two games, two effing games and people are already saying that BL could replace him.

FFS, I despair. Supporters? Like feck. Some people on here don't know the meaning of the word.

Archived