Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFox07

Max Gradel

Just read from the Match Console highlights page bit. These are the only two that feature his name....

72:02 Foul by Joe Skarz(Huddersfield) on Max Gradel(Bournemouth). Free kick crossed right-footed by Paul Telfer(Bournemouth) from right wing, clearance by Aaron Hardy(Huddersfield).

88:20 Cross by Jason Pearce(Bournemouth), shot by Max Gradel(Bournemouth) right-footed from right side of penalty area (6 yards), missed left.

Just read from the Match Console highlights page bit. These are the only two that feature his name....

72:02 Foul by Joe Skarz(Huddersfield) on Max Gradel(Bournemouth). Free kick crossed right-footed by Paul Telfer(Bournemouth) from right wing, clearance by Aaron Hardy(Huddersfield).

88:20 Cross by Jason Pearce(Bournemouth), shot by Max Gradel(Bournemouth) right-footed from right side of penalty area (6 yards), missed left.

Disappointed in all honesty, wasn`t sure what to expect as ive never seen the lad before! he`s pint sized to say the least and he was on the bench to start off with. Came on with about half an hour to go and bmth were playing very narrow and not getting the ball out wide enough, Gradel`s first contribution was a booking and then after that showed some nice touches and passes but really should have scored from 6-8 yards near the end of the game to earn a draw for bmth. Don`t really think he is good enough to get into leicester`s first team hence why he is out on loan.

Disappointed in all honesty, wasn`t sure what to expect as ive never seen the lad before! he`s pint sized to say the least and he was on the bench to start off with. Came on with about half an hour to go and bmth were playing very narrow and not getting the ball out wide enough, Gradel`s first contribution was a booking and then after that showed some nice touches and passes but really should have scored from 6-8 yards near the end of the game to earn a draw for bmth. Don`t really think he is good enough to get into leicester`s first team hence why he is out on loan.

He played most of a game in the week and my guess is he's feeling just a little jaded having gone into his third senior game in eight days or so, having played none previously.

ut two goood games and one okay game in a week is as much as I'd ever expect from a kid in his first season and if all our first teamers manager the same average I'd be reasonably happy cos 7 good games out of 10 is about the most you can expect.

He played most of a game in the week and my guess is he's feeling just a little jaded having gone into his third senior game in eight days or so, having played none previously.

ut two goood games and one okay game in a week is as much as I'd ever expect from a kid in his first season and if all our first teamers manager the same average I'd be reasonably happy cos 7 good games out of 10 is about the most you can expect.

chicken3.jpg

Qu qa qa qaaa qqaa quuu

Archived