Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

Funny Story from Palace

I went to the game yesterday on my own and although I have been to this fixture several times now I made the biggest mistake.

I went through the turnstiles only to be confronted by thousands of Palace fans. I went in the wrong end :blink:

I asked to be let out and explained why.

Once out the security guy at the Leicester end wouldnt let me in because the ticket had its stub removed (obviously to get in the Palace end)

So I was frogmarched down to the Palace end and had to ID the guy that let me out through a small gap in the gate

Luckily the guy remembered and after 20mins was finally allowed back in.

Got into ground with 5mins to go before kick.

What a div hey :D

I went to the game yesterday on my own and although I have been to this fixture several times now I made the biggest mistake.

I went through the turnstiles only to be confronted by thousands of Palace fans. I went in the wrong end :blink:

Once out the security guy at the Leicester end wouldnt let me in because the ticket had its stub removed (obviously to get in the Palace end)

So I was frogmarched down to the Palace end and had to ID the guy that let me out through a small gap in the gate

You are not a div, you are a legend :worship:

:D

Archived