Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Clemence

have you got a thing going on with de vries?? lol

what is it that you like about him?

And thats not being funny either, im very interested in your views on him...

Wouldnt mind :unsure:

Really though i've said before he's worked hard all pre-season, Probably harder than any of the other players and when someone puts in as much effort as that they deserve a chance.

He got his chance in pre-season games and he actually looked like he could play football when the ball was put on the deck to him.

I'll say it again, he might be big and black but he is no Les Ferdinand, Dion Dublin or Brian Deane, He likes the ball to feet or somewhere where he can bring it down and look to either take it on himself or bring others into play.

People always come out with the same shit, 'CANT WIN HEADERS' so that automatically means he's shit :unsure: Yeah right.

Its not his style to win long punts up the field and he doesnt encourage them either, its the same culprits everytime no matter whose on the pitch, Mcauley and Stearman.

If you ask anyone else who has half decent knowledge of football that if De Vries has the ball put into feet or chest he is actually a decent footballer at this level and he demonstraighted it against blackpool and portsmouth.

Sheehan was garbage.

How ironic.

Porter was garbage only less than three days ago.

You can't use someone's quote and then quote someone completely different and be annoyed about it!! I've said he should be playing Porter on the left at the moment and Saturday proved that!

Oh just seen that has already been raised. lol

Wouldnt mind :unsure:

Really though i've said before he's worked hard all pre-season, Probably harder than any of the other players and when someone puts in as much effort as that they deserve a chance.

He got his chance in pre-season games and he actually looked like he could play football when the ball was put on the deck to him.

I'll say it again, he might be big and black but he is no Les Ferdinand, Dion Dublin or Brian Deane, He likes the ball to feet or somewhere where he can bring it down and look to either take it on himself or bring others into play.

People always come out with the same shit, 'CANT WIN HEADERS' so that automatically means he's shit :unsure: Yeah right.

Its not his style to win long punts up the field and he doesnt encourage them either, its the same culprits everytime no matter whose on the pitch, Mcauley and Stearman.

If you ask anyone else who has half decent knowledge of football that if De Vries has the ball put into feet or chest he is actually a decent footballer at this level and he demonstraighted it against blackpool and portsmouth.

i must say Damo, i think you are quite right here.... Although he isnt the best player in the world, he is certainly better with the ball at his feet....

Yes maybe he didnt get the chance under the other managers, but as i said before, Allen is the manager and he will make his choices and he has seen something there that he likes....

I hope it works, because he really has got the chance to prove to us fans just what he can do....

We will wait in hope that he produces the goods.....!!

No, this is the man who started a Alan Sheehan apperciation thread after Gareth Jellyman crossed a ball and the BBC got it wrong and put it down to Sheehan instead.

Starting a thread because Sheehan set up a goal :blink:

Starting a thread because Sheehan set up a goal :blink:

Yes, but he didn't the BBC made a mistake. I was there it was Gareth Jellyman who crossed the ball.

So basically he set up a Alan Sheehan thread for no reason what-so-ever.

EDIT: Knowing my abilty to get mixed up I went on Stagsnet and they also had Jellyman down for the assist

Archived