Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Clemence

Out of interest, do you take drugs? Medication? Suffered from a blow to the head?

Clemence was our worst player?

:laugh:

If you were actually watching the Blackpool game you would have seen he put 2 corners into the keepers hands, and wasted others lamely chipping them in instead of whipping them in. He had an awful wasted free kick, ran the ball out of play etc.

I don't think he's shit at all, sure he is a good player, but he stuck out to me as the worst player against Blackpool and must have just had a bad game as he is proven last season after playing with Birmingham.

I guessed you must have just been pissed or something eh? Because if you were paying attention to the match you would have seen all of Clemence's errors.

:laugh:

If you were actually watching the Blackpool game you would have seen he put 2 corners into the keepers hands, and wasted others lamely chipping them in instead of whipping them in. He had an awful wasted free kick, ran the ball out of play etc.

I don't think he's shit at all, sure he is a good player, but he stuck out to me as the worst player against Blackpool.

Who was worser than Clemence against Blackpool then daggers?

I may not be Daggers, but I can answer that: Kishishev, Mattock, Henderson, McAuley, Wesolowski (was out of position though) and Newton

Leaving only Hume, De Vries, Chambers and N'Gotty who I thought all had very good games.

He has been our best player so far in my opinion and whilst I don't think he had a bad game v Blackpool he was better v accrington then again improved v palace

Infact I think playing with wesolowski may have made the difference and will help him as since he's came Kishishev has really disappointed me.

I may not be Daggers, but I can answer that: Kishishev, Mattock, Henderson, McAuley, Wesolowski (was out of position though) and Newton

Leaving only Hume, De Vries, Chambers and N'Gotty who I thought all had very good games.

He has been our best player so far in my opinion and whilst I don't think he had a bad game v Blackpool he was better v accrington then again improved v palace

Infact I think playing with wesolowski may have made the difference and will help him as since he's came Kishishev has really disappointed me.

Ill agree with that, unfortunately i didn't watch the Palace or Stanley games, but im sure he will play well against Watford next week, but he still has something to prove, to me anyway.

Who was worser than Clemence against Blackpool then daggers?

Who was worse? :rolleyes:

I've absolutely no intention on fixating on the negative, and your predilection for it is nauseating considering we are just two league games into the season.

Clemence had a good first half and drifted off the pace in the second half for about 15 minutes. There were two players that had poor games, one got subbed and the other was a sub - they should have stood out in your recollections, but they don't so I can't be arsed to discuss them with you.

I've absolutely no intention on fixating on the negative, and your predilection for it is nauseating considering we are just two league games into the season.

Clemence had a good first half and drifted off the pace in the second half for about 15 minutes. There were two players that had poor games, one got subbed and the other was a sub - they should have stood out in your recollections, but they don't so I can't be arsed to discuss them with you.

Just because i don't agree with you and your fantastic, significant opinion the great daggers, you won't discuss.

Well that tells me a lot about you.

i agree. i don't think that he was the worst player against blackpool

Oh let me guess you don't mean a certain MDV.

He's a crap player, always has been always will be. :thumbdown:

And i am not fixating on the negative at all.

I've positive about the season, we have a much better team than last season and much better prospects. We have performed well in the league games and have been a little unlucky and i feel we can get a win against Watford.

Oh let me guess you don't mean a certain MDV.

He's a crap player, always has been always will be. :thumbdown:

Why doesn't anyone bother to read the player ratings or the match reaction threads? :dunno:

I thought MDV had an excellent game up to the point where he ran out of puff, excellent for him anyways.

Kish was very poor, he was off the pace and his initial passing went astray. Once he reigned in passes to no more than 5 feet he began to find people but he fully deserved to be put back on the bench. Stearman, again, was like a Labrador puppy with a squeaky toy...*hoof* *run* *pant* *hoof* *hoof*.

Clem had a good game with 15 minutes where he faded out.

Specsavers should open up a stall outside the ground on matchdays, they'd coin it on from the blind bastards that missed him.

Why doesn't anyone bother to read the player ratings or the match reaction threads? :dunno:

I thought MDV had an excellent game up to the point where he ran out of puff, excellent for him anyways.

Kish was very poor, he was off the pace and his initial passing went astray. Once he reigned in passes to no more than 5 feet he began to find people but he fully deserved to be put back on the bench. Stearman, again, was like a Labrador puppy with a squeaky toy...*hoof* *run* *pant* *hoof* *hoof*.

Clem had a good game with 15 minutes where he faded out.

Specsavers should open up a stall outside the ground on matchdays, they'd coin it on from the blind bastards that missed him.

I read them all.

Just personal opinion regarding MDV.

I still cannot understand how a manager can transfer list a player he feels is not up to standard.

Then change his mind and put him in the team.

Nothing I have seen so far can persuade me that MDV will ever be a good player for us.

He may be ok with the ball to his feet, control isn't to bad, but as a striker he is useless.

As for heading the ball, he either completely misses when he jumps for it or sends it in completely the wrong direction.

While MA keeps playing him up front as a striker I feel that we will continue to struggle to score.

Pleased to hear Clemence had a good game and that he and Weso seem to be striking up an understanding.

This can only be of benefit to our midfield to help our better strikers produce the goods.

I read them all.

Just personal opinion regarding MDV.

I still cannot understand how a manager can transfer list a player he feels is not up to standard.

Then change his mind and put him in the team.

Nothing I have seen so far can persuade me that MDV will ever be a good player for us.

He may be ok with the ball to his feet, control isn't to bad, but as a striker he is useless.

As for heading the ball, he either completely misses when he jumps for it or sends it in completely the wrong direction.

While MA keeps playing him up front as a striker I feel that we will continue to struggle to score.

De Vries won headers against Blackpool, made lay-off's with his head and made an outstanding header towards goal for our second best opportunity of the match.

As for listing him and then playing him, it has all been explained on here and by MA on the OS.

De Vries won headers against Blackpool, made lay-off's with his head and made an outstanding header towards goal for our second best opportunity of the match.

As for listing him and then playing him, it has all been explained on here and by MA on the OS.

An outstanding header towards goal.

Don't make me laugh.

I sit behind that goal, it was a clear unobstructed chance, any decent striker would have buried it.

He put it well over.

Yeah, read MA's comments and saw what was said on the OS.

Agreed he looks fitter, can't knock his work rate, but I still don't think he's anywhere near the standard we require.

Don't care what MA thinks, I think he's wrong.

Sheehan was garbage yesterday, even his set pieces were poor. I think he blew his big chance to be honest. Porter showed him up big time.

I hope porter starts against watford. Will be a tough game against them. They seem to be playing well.

Sheehan was garbage.

How ironic.

Porter was garbage only less than three days ago.

Alright - they're both garbage, happy?

Always moaning about something aren't you!!?

Porter has got some praise, you should be lapping it up, not making bitter comments like this.

If you look, or had payed attention to our posts, me and Fez have said all along Porter should be starting on our left.

Absolutely, he's looking for an argument where I really don't think there is one.

The consensus seems to be that Sheehan was poor and disappointing, whilst Porter, when he came on, made a positive impact.

Archived