Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Paris Hilton's Contacts

Have you tried to ring any??

i personally think its a load of shite

69357[/snapback]

Wouldn't ring an american number whatever the situation...

There is some pictures off the phone hanging around somewhere aswel, her and another bird.

Just tried ringing 'Hooper, Nellee'

He is the only English one in the book, he speaks on the answer phone, anyone reconize the voice?

He is the only English one in the book, he speaks on the answer phone, anyone reconize the voice?

69360[/snapback]

No, do you?

69361[/snapback]

Nope.

Did you ring it?

69360[/snapback]

No, do you?

69361[/snapback]

Nope.

Did you ring it?

69362[/snapback]

Nope.

no idea who he is?

That bloke answered the phone today and I said 'Hello mate' and he asked me who I was and I explained and then he laughed and said 'Not another one' and all I could hear was well loud music, who is the guy?!

69360[/snapback]

No, do you?

69361[/snapback]

Nope.

Did you ring it?

69362[/snapback]

Nope.

no idea who he is?

69363[/snapback]

nellee hooper is from massive attack

Producer and remixer Nellee Hooper was behind some of the most successful and inventive dance-oriented pop music throughout the late '80s and on through the '90s.

Hooper came up as a DJ, as a member of the Wild Bunch -- the Bristol-based collective that would develop into Massive Attack. Along with Jazzie B., he produced Soul II Soul through the release of the group's first two albums, both of which scored major hits ("Keep on Movin'," "Back to Life," "Get a Life"). Work followed for the likes of Tracy Chapman, Björk, Janet Jackson, and Sade. The Brit Awards honored Hooper in 1995 as Best Producer for his work on Massive Attack's Protection, Björk's Post, and Madonna's Bedtime Stores. Later on in the '90s, Hooper set up the Meanwhile imprint, a subsidiary of Virgin; one of his first pet projects was Furslide. Steady work continued into the early 2000s, and he received a Grammy nomination in 2003 for his work on No Doubt's Rock Steady and Lamya's Learning From Falling. ~ Andy Kellman, All Music Guide

Archived