Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Plymouth chat thread

Quit your jibber and jabber and give the word.

Are you in or are you out?

We plan on spending the entire 9 hour round trip thinking up Ricky Sappleton chants.

What time would I be getting picked up? All depends on the time.

David Beckham loves pie and mash, he said so.

All this and more you could learn on the way to Plymouth.

I'm quite excited about the prospect of enhancing my David Beckham knowledge. It's definitely a good selling point.

I'm quite excited about the prospect of enhancing my David Beckham knowledge. It's definitely a good selling point.

The only thing i'm excited about is seeing more of Alex's fashion accesories.

Would the badgermoblie pilots mind if I turned up hungover?

Kokopops what is ETA Oxford? Still gonna take me almost 2 hours to get there haha.

I will bring some goodies along... Any requests?

We're looking at 10:00 to 10:30 I believe.

This is turning into quite the military operation, I don't think I've ever been so organised in my life.

Hmm. I'm tempted by this one now, but I've got to be in Cardiff for the morning so I dunno if I'd be able to make it in time, plus I'd need to call in a favour with a mate to get him to pop into Leicester to grab me a ticket. Hmmm.

Hmm. I'm tempted by this one now, but I've got to be in Cardiff for the morning so I dunno if I'd be able to make it in time, plus I'd need to call in a favour with a mate to get him to pop into Leicester to grab me a ticket. Hmmm.

Tickets are available on the day :thumbup:

Are they, I thought I'd read somewhere they wouldn't be?

Be typical if I went to all the trouble of trying to get there in time and either they weren't or I got there late due to traffic or something, so I'm not too sure :\

Archived