Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Plymouth chat thread

Wahey. I'm coming.

What the f**k am I going to do on my own on a train for 7 hours?

Get in to Plymouth at 14:22. I assume that'll be enough time for me to get to the stadium.

Oh, and the guy in the ticket office assured me tickets were available on the gate tomorrow... the plot thickens.

See you all there.

Remember - positivity only.

:D

Wahey. I'm coming.

Get in to Plymouth at 14:22. I assume that'll be enough time for me to get to the stadium.

Oh, and the guy in the ticket office assured me tickets were available on the gate tomorrow... the plot thickens.

See you all there.

You won't miss me, Fez, monk, lildave3 and Joe. tomorrow, I guarantee it.

Wahey. I'm coming.

See you all there.

That is crazy.

I applaud you.

:appl:

^_^ Before MA was sacked I was really looking forward to this..... now im thinking it may have been a mistake! Still its a day out with mates aint it? :thumbup:

Its still Leicester city - our beloved club, no matter who is the manager or chairman- the club is bigger than anyone man and was around before MM/MA and will be around long after them too.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all those going tomorrow.

Enjoy the day,return safely and bring home 3 points!!

(actually one would suffice from there!!!) :thumbup:

seek perfection, settle for brilliance. :thumbup:

( in other words, go there looking for a 5-0 thrashing but accept them scraping a 1-0 win! )

Coach one by any chance?

Great day out really ... if you forget about the lack of sleep and the same song playing all of the way home :mellow:

That song was so annoying but they were being funny :D but loud.

Think we got ther about half hour before. Thought we were going to be late at one point though.

Your text "we're in serious danger of missing ko!" Like you say time to spare

We were there a full 2 hours in advance and were bored after 15 minutes of walking around the ground! So we went in.

Archived