Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Plymouth chat thread

Am going

Row V Seat 682

Train = £20.50 rtn from leamington spa

Not bad eh ;)

Twenty sheets?

Is that it?!

If my contract on my gaff in Leamington hadn't ran out in June I'd be well keen.

As it stands though I'd have to get the train at about half 6 from Lincoln to get to Plymouth at about half 2, and then look at getting back to Lincoln at half past midnight.

All for the handsome price of £78.55.

Not keen.

I've decided I'm actually up for this game now. I'll have to see if a) anybody will actually go with me or b) they have fox travel tickets left.
same mate, I'm getting Tom (tshine) to ring up tomorrow, if you dothe same we'll surely be on the same coach then stand together at the game.

same mate, I'm getting Tom (tshine) to ring up tomorrow, if you dothe same we'll surely be on the same coach then stand together at the game.

Well I've actually kindly been offered a lift by Kokopops. ;)

Not sure exactly what's happenning yet, will probably know tomorrow. :thumbup:

Am going on sat wiv my daughter and the missus but dropping her of in torquay to see her mate. Is anyone stopping there sat night?. going to take duvet and sleep in the car as i got quoted £80 for b and b. should really get behind the team on this one. does anyone know how many were taking down?. i know previous visits have benn a disaster but after the preformance against watford i reckon well win quite comfortable. :):)

excuse me? im ringing up? NOOOOOO your ringing up and il go get them, unless ur dady wants to pay postage or a fee on his card ;)

excuse me? im ringing up? NOOOOOO your ringing up and il go get them, unless ur dady wants to pay postage or a fee on his card ;)

Ok I'll ring then we'll pick them up together, at least we'll be going, I'm keeping up my record of every game this season, long may it continue :cool:

Come on everyone, lets really get behind the team on saturday. Due to recent events, confidence may be low in the changing room. Lets try to boost the players and create a great atmosphere. ;)

Its plymouth. Sit down, be quiet & behave.

The stewards were well OTT last year.

I hope they are not the same.

They even sat on the back row telling some lads not to shout ANY banter - anyone remember?

The best atmosphere was at half time where we sung "your not fit to wear the shirt" !!!

Milan is Not a Leicester Fan

Theirs only one martin allen.

You can stick your neil warnock up your arse ,sidways in fact

What the fook is going on.

Milan sort it out.

If milan mandaric is not in attendance, he has no respect from me.

Archived