Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester City 4-1 Watford - Post match

Well played lads, saw Humes goal on the Championship it was something special, MDV's was well taken, the other two were abit lucky I guess, but all the same well played.. Forest lost, I'm confident for Tuesday night :cool: YOU FOXES!

Funny how much things change after we've won a single game, "SACK HIM! HES CRAP" to.. "MARTIN ALLEN WHAT A LEGEND!"

The usual Leicester fan for you :thumbup:

Anyone we know. :);)

After a shaky start to the season, a 4-1 win against the top team was just what Martin Allen required.

And this was against a Watford team who went into the game with a 100 per-cent record in the League and who were playing the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea not so long ago.

The overall performance was exceptional and the players can take a lot of credit and, hopefully, this bodes well for the future.

They still have a lot of work to do and must not get carried away.

I hope they have a taste for wining now and will want a lot more.

The boo-boys who were sharpening their knives for Martin Allen can put them away for now.

Raj Kumar, Evington

Archived