Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester City 4-1 Watford - Post match

I cant wait for forest having watched that :D:D

I was thinking the same thing today on the way home from the game. Its a shame I havent got any tickets for this one as it would be great to watch them get hammered and then read their fans forum after the game with them telling us the game doesnt matter as they want Derby. That may be about 20 years away though you Tree lovers. :D

Awesome. Awesome game!

We we great, especially second half, but they were piss poor and I have to say that surprised me. Weso was a revelation in midfield, man of the match I think, everything good we did went through him, and he got forward well. Clem just sat and held, doing the quiet job while his partner did his stuff. The movement up front was fantastic. I hope all the Mark De Vries haters eat their words now, he got the right kind of service today; more into his chest and feet and rewarded everyone with some great set-up play. If he plays like that every week, it'll be like having a new signing.

Also, I know I knocked Big Gareth a bit against Blackpool, but he was an absolute ROCK today, nothing got past the guy at all.

As you can tell, I'm excited about this performance, but I'm gonna try and not get too over the top!

:banana::scarf:

I was thinking the same thing today on the way home from the game. Its a shame I havent got any tickets for this one as it would be great to watch them get hammered and then read their fans forum after the game with them telling us the game doesnt matter as they want Derby. That may be about 20 years away though you Tree lovers. :D

Forest lost again aswell :clap::clap:

Anyone got a programme from the game today. If so....flick to page 46 and you won't be dissapointed! Front row.. 3 in from the right gets my vote :thumbup: Also front row, 3 in from the left - I wouldn't chuck out of bed either! That kinda stuff tippifies a great day for me :D:D What you reckon lads?...

Quite simply the worst performance I've seen in the last 10years. Having offered the services of my 87 year old Mum as being better than Henderson, I think my Dad who's been dead for 3 years would be better than Mahon, I'm sure he's cringing in his grave if he saw this afternoons shambles.

lol

Anyone got a programme from the game today. If so....flick to page 46 and you won't be dissapointed! Front row.. 3 in from the right gets my vote :thumbup: Also front row, 3 in from the left - I wouldn't chuck out of bed either! That kinda stuff tippifies a great day for me :D:D What you reckon lads?...

As I don't have the programme. You will have to find some other way to get this picture on here! :unsure:

Funny story alert!!!- Walked past Bernie behind the Kop before Kick off and this was his dialogue--

" Watford.....Watford...How did you get to the top...you cheating bastards!

Forest...where are you now?

Coventry scum...coventry Scum

Watford you cheating scummers"

and with that he disappeared into the sunset!!!! :D

Awesome all round team performance.

McAuley had King in his back pocket all game.

Weso best player on the pitch in my eyes.

Hume... what a strike.

Fulop looked comfortable in goal although he didn't have to do an awful lot.

Sheehan had a few good shots.

We just looked solid all round and we outplayed arguably the best team in the league and deserved the win.

Bring on Forest !!!

Then to add insult to injury, the ultimate embarresment, outside the ground, about 6 scrawny, spotty, chavvy, Watford youf were posing and trying but failing to look hard, as if they were going to take on the entire home crowd.

Haha, saw hundreds of these.

One spotty, blonde lad, probably older than me but needed to grow up took my attention the most. I was walking past the busses and looked up to see somebody with their fingers up at me, fair enough, im with my friend, both in City shirts, normal rudeboy 'hooligan' behaviour, then he starts to motion he'll cut my head off, haha, then giving the impression he was going to get off the bus and come and cut my head off (again), he stood up, walked about 2 seats on his bus, then sat back down. His reaction to when i started blowing kisses was class, i thought his head was going to explode. ****.

Wow. I need to read past page 3 next time.

No i didn't mean the daily newspapers!!

i meant The Sun,as in the we......Oh hang on.....wise guys trying to make me look stupid eh??

Well im more than capable of making myself look stupid,Thank you very much! :angry::D

Not sure if this is the right space but just watched MA's post match and I can officially announce that he IS a fully paid up member of the Badger Club. Mental but I love his energy, enthusiasm etc. :D

Maybe the Martin Allen thread a little further down the page might be the right place eh? :P

Archived