Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester City 4-1 Watford - Post match

Shame, its the Leicester Ladies squad pic. More to the point though, anyone just hear that Kasper Schemichael interview on MOTD? Could easily pass for an englishman as there is no hint of danish in his accent! :S

Mate, I was born and spent 15 years of my life in Denmark. Not a hint of Danish in my accent either. I could quite easily pass for an Englishman too :thumbup:

what a game! great atmosphere, the watford fans were shocking and it was great to see us score goals for once and im glad de vries scored, yes he kept o falling over but he kept on trying and it paid off! would have been perfec had we not conceded but oh well, well worth the tenna!!

To be fair he is fairly well camoflagued there so you might not have spotted him...?

oopsie - my bad - late and drunk is no excuse... :unsure:

and two shy of my 500, that would have been a shocker!

A quality day out from start to finish. Once Hume put us in front there was only going to be one winner.

Every single player in a blue shirt did their job yesterday. The only blemishes were the six bookings and the penalty, and they were mainly due to some shockingly poor refereeing.

Now let's take that form to Forest and Plymouth!

oopsie - my bad - late and drunk is no excuse... :unsure:

and two shy of my 500, that would have been a shocker!

Interesting quote in there;

Allen said the arrival of Iran international Hossein Kaebi, who received international clearance on Thursday and made his Leicester debut as a second-half substitute, meant his squad was now complete.

Yesterdays goals* if you missed them on the Championship. :scarf::clap: :fox:

Apologies if they've been put up already.

*Sorry there's no sound...not sussed that bit out yet!

I heard sound. :unsure: Thanks. ;):thumbup:

i got sound, youære obviously smarter than you think (or dumber, i guess) - anyway, thanks that was what i needed!

Well played lads, saw Humes goal on the Championship it was something special, MDV's was well taken, the other two were abit lucky I guess, but all the same well played.. Forest lost, I'm confident for Tuesday night :cool: YOU FOXES!

Funny how much things change after we've won a single game, "SACK HIM! HES CRAP" to.. "MARTIN ALLEN WHAT A LEGEND!"

Well played lads, saw Humes goal on the Championship it was something special, MDV's was well taken, the other two were abit lucky I guess, but all the same well played..

...I suppose with all the shots off the woodwork in their two home games, a few lucky bounces were on the cards. :P

Oh man, can't remember the last time we scored four at home. This is what we all have been longing for for so long...

BRING ON THE FOREST! ;)

Hume's goal quality but should we expect anyless of him. :worship:

Mdv's goal was well taken and just knew what he wanted to do as soon as he got the ball :clap:

De vries did take his goal well he held off shitu and skinned another player before firing it in. :clap:

First game for me - it was great from start of the day from when I met MA - my son had his photo taken with Kisnorbo and we saw most of the players going in. The atmosphere was class and even the ticket office staff were pleasant and polite.Having seen the goals on the Championship(what a sorry excuse for a football programme!!!) there is no way you can sense just how superior we were in the second half - another tribute to how MA gets them going at half time. We hit bar and post and simply took the game to the opposition, took control and took our just rewards.

We can really go on from this - I hate these rumours about MA though- either it is a back handed way of wanting to make me him wanted by the fans or there is some truth in the rumours - either way it is shite way to handle things and if Glenn Roeder even gets mentioned in the same name as Leicester , I will cry.

Impressed with Sheehan today but alll of the debate about him just seems over the top - he is a promising player who needs matches and confidence - I wonder how Mattock's confidence has survived the crowd's criticism???

Anyway, can't wait for the next game - how long has been since there has been so much positivity around?

First game for me - it was great from start of the day from when I met MA - my son had his photo taken with Kisnorbo and we saw most of the players going in. The atmosphere was class and even the ticket office staff were pleasant and polite.Having seen the goals on the Championship(what a sorry excuse for a football programme!!!) there is no way you can sense just how superior we were in the second half - another tribute to how MA gets them going at half time. We hit bar and post and simply took the game to the opposition, took control and took our just rewards.

We can really go on from this - I hate these rumours about MA though- either it is a back handed way of wanting to make me him wanted by the fans or there is some truth in the rumours - either way it is shite way to handle things and if Glenn Roeder even gets mentioned in the same name as Leicester , I will cry.

Impressed with Sheehan today but alll of the debate about him just seems over the top - he is a promising player who needs matches and confidence - I wonder how Mattock's confidence has survived the crowd's criticism???

Anyway, can't wait for the next game - how long has been since there has been so much positivity around?

Mattock looked well focused for the Reserves match against Forest, if not quite back to his best, and seemed perky enough while he was watching the Academy match against Derby on Saturday.

He'll be back. If MA's as good a manager as I think he is, he'd have picked out a few points for Mattock to work on and will be looking out for his response to a bit of a setback.

In the big league he's going to get criticised if things go wrong - and he won't complain because no-one was more critical of his Academy team-mates when they cocked up than Mattock.

It is all part of the learnign curve and I am quite sure he'll return the stronger for it.

Archived