Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester City 4-1 Watford - Post match

After a slow start, we beat the early leaders and one of the best teams in the league... and we dont just beat them we hammer them! Sign of things to come? :clap::unsure:

I don't wanna be a party pooper... but 4-2 against Sheff Utd anyone?

But I'm feeling a lot more optimistic than back then!

Why couldn't they play like that last week?

Spent 22 hours and a small fortune getting to the Palace game and we were so bad that I could not inflict my hugely negative thoughts on you all so have not posted all week. Just sat and festered really!

First half today was barely any better, but we were 1-0 up rather than the other way round and I was really expecting Watford to come at us hard 2nd half. Instead we exploded and were 3-0 up in no time, WTF.

Brilliant!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Why couldn't they play like that last week?

Spent 22 hours and a small fortune getting to the Palace game and we were so bad that I could not inflict my hugely negative thoughts on you all so have not posted all week. Just sat and festered really!

First half today was barely any better, but we were 1-0 up rather than the other way round and I was really expecting Watford to come at us hard 2nd half. Instead we exploded and were 3-0 up in no time, WTF.Brilliant!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

must've been a great half-time talk. :mad:

Archived