Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester City 4-1 Watford - Post match

Fantastic game, i loved it, really did!

so happy to see the 3 strikers on the scoresheet, fantasric for their confidence.

Weso and Clem - fantastic. Bite, energy. awareness, passing all fantastic qualitites are here with these two, They complement each other fantastically well.

Kisso and Big Mac - brilliant, won every header, every tackle,cant ask for much more.

Sheehan - well done today lad, played alrite, not brilliant, but alrite, and scored which will give his confidence a boost.

The fullbacks Bruno and Clarke were good aswel, tho Clarkes lack of pace was exposed by Kabba and King a few times - Bruno though - Mr. Consistent, every week, not a foot wrong.

Hume aswel brilliant, what a goal.

Just a great team performance really.

Well done to MA aswel, fantastic, really got the players up for it. this is what we want to see more of!

Not going to get too carried away. We didn't really play that great football it was just a stunning goal to set us up for the win. A bit lucky with the Dj Goal and Sheehan deflection but well taken goal from Devries to finish. Thought the ref was one of the best for us in years and i can't believe ive read someone on here saying he was crap, the ref and linesman were good. Saw Kaebi too but he didn't really have enough time to show us what he can do but he looked ok. Confidence will be sky high now with all 3 strikers scoring and i see them all scoring more goals. Can't get too carried away though, i didn't really think we played that amazing football, it was just a great result. Well done to everyone, thought the atmosphere was great, Maddog was great (MA), and hopefully we can go to Forest now, pick up a couple more goals and a 2-0 win :thumbup:

Shame about the random peno at the end and i didn't even see what it was for, would have loved to got a clean sheet.

But to put it in perspective we may only be goal difference ahead of 18th place but we are in the highest position we have been in the Championship in the last 3 seasons, Leicester are back!!!

We are in 9th!

A bit Lucky??!! How about Clems shot that hit the bar? We have hit the woodwork about 5 times already this season and had it not been for a lucky pin-ball ricochet in the 100th min at Palace or hitting the bar and not getting the rub of the green against Blackpool we would have been on 9 points not 4!

I agree that we shouldnt get too carried away but lets not forget that our keeper didn't have that much to do and this was against a side who are favs for promotion and had won all 3 of their games this season. The scoreline proves we hammered them so lets not try and dampen the day with talk of us almost being lucky with soem of the goals and an over generous ref FFS! :doh:

Dear Doctor,

I had a very strange dream today, we were playing Watford who are hotly tipped to be promoted this season.

The thing is, I dreamt that Ian Hume scored an absolute peach of a goal to make it 1 - 0.

Then following a free kick to us, DJ Campbell was on hand to poach a second goal. 2 - 0.

We then had another free kick awarded and Sheehan's shot was deflected into the back of the net. 3 - 0

My dream got even stranger, Mark Devries picked up the ball in their area turned his marker and slid a neat shot past their keeper to the far post to make it 4 - 0.

I was breaking out in a sweat, with the strangeness of this dream. In fact it seemed so strange that I dreamt we gave them a penalty to restore normality. 4 - 1

Doctor what did all this mean.

Yours Sincerely,

A concerned Patient. :sweating:

Had to take a mate who is a Man U fan as my son is on holiday......you can guess how gutted he is now!! Anyway the Man U guy could not believe what he saw especially as I had spent the best part of two days warning him about our dire home form and that we had only won twice in 20 games at the Walkers.

You can bet he was impressed (if not a little surprised) and really rates Wes, Kisnorbo, Hume and MDV(!!) Don't know if I can convert him to LCFC but Man U are 19th in the Prem so maybe he will have to get used to the championship!!

Certainly a good day and lets hope we can take it on up to F*r**t scum and that it was not a one off.

UP THE CITY :scarf: :thumbsup:

Je listened to le match updates dans 5live - c'etait tres exciting...je suis very happy avec cette result. :clap:

To tout le people que said Allen should be out -> allez vous faire futre! :thumbup:

listened - écouté

very happy - trés heureux

Quick post reactions-

Weso and Clem were Brilliant,Especially Weso who for me was MOM...HE was everywhere...Well done Young man.

Sheehan-Exceptional.

KIs and Mc were solid.

The Clarke fella from S'land was good.

Mdv...You know i don't slag him off...and he took his goal very well....i think he was crying afterwards!!!

Not sure about DJ,but im sure he'll come good.

Hume was ...well...HUme...and a GREAT strike!

We could have scored a few more too,so hopefully there are NO doom mongers in Leicester over the wekend afte watching that!!! :thumbup:

Quick post reactions-

Weso and Clem were Brilliant,Especially Weso who for me was MOM...HE was everywhere...Well done Young man.

Sheehan-Exceptional.

KIs and Mc were solid.

The Clarke fella from S'land was good.

Mdv...You know i don't slag him off...and he took his goal very well....i think he was crying afterwards!!!

Not sure about DJ,but im sure he'll come good.

Hume was ...well...HUme...and a GREAT strike!

We could have scored a few more too,so hopefully there are NO doom mongers in Leicester over the wekend afte watching that!!! :thumbup:

Agree with all of that :thumbup:

Archived