Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Snow

Its brilliant here.

6 inches of snow this morning :)

Was great at school the snowball fights was mazin ;)

Stopped Snowing earlier today for about and hour but now its coming down again B)

Oi Craig, send some of that snow my way ;)

The snowball fights at school were so good today.

This morning, someone chucked a snowball, and the person they were aiming it at moved out the way, and it got the bus driver. Thank god it was the happy one, not the moody ones :P

This morning, someone chucked a snowball, and the person they were aiming it at moved out the way, and it got the bus driver. Thank god it was the happy one, not the moody ones :P

70352[/snapback]

Me and about 20 mates were bombing these cars on the road next to our school :D and one of my mates hit this white car with a rough looking man inside. This bloke stopped got out and squared up to my mate. Then all my other mates came round the corner and this bloke goes f**k this and got back into his car and drove off. Pure classic moment :thumbup:

70352[/snapback]

Me and about 20 mates were bombing these cars on the road next to our school :D and one of my mates hit this white car with a rough looking man inside. This bloke stopped got out and squared up to my mate. Then all my other mates came round the corner and this bloke goes f**k this and got back into his car and drove off. Pure classic moment :thumbup:

70405[/snapback]

You think that sort of behaviour is funny? You wait til you've grown up a bit and when you have your own car and are driving in treacherous (sp) conditions like these. It's hard enough having to put up with all the icy roads and snow causing traffic congestion without idiots like you making it 10 times worse.

70352[/snapback]

70405[/snapback]

You think that sort of behaviour is funny? You wait til you've grown up a bit and when you have your own car and are driving in treacherous (sp) conditions like these. It's hard enough having to put up with all the icy roads and snow causing traffic congestion without idiots like you making it 10 times worse.

70921[/snapback]

Driving in icy conditions is fun!! :D You slide around the place and see all the other inept drivers being unable to even remotely control their respective cars. I really enjoy it... UNLESS inevitably there's somewhere in a big conjunction that a crash has occurred and it causes mass congestion in many parts of the city!! :mad::angry:

But agreed..kids throwing snow balls at cars is a BIIIG NO NO!! :angry:

Archived