Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Basingstoke Fox

Xbox 360

I was thinking of getting a 360 this weekend if i get enough money from my may though I just thought I would ask

1) Is it worth buying one?

2) If i have a 512kbps Connection will I be able to use xbox live easily on games e.g fifa

Any help would be great thanks :)

512, you laggy bastard. :|

oh really BRING IT ON!! lol and ok im trusting you on that one ill have to buy a £60 adapter if i want to play online though :angry: so it depends on how much I get

lol £250 and it isn't even Wi-Fi compatible!!! :P

Ok thats ogod to hear!!

I have been paid now but Im waiting for game to bring out a deal with a 360 and fifa in it!!

although if i can get tickets for chelsea, money will be very tight :unsure:

pffffffffft. Pro evo mate :thumbup:

512 lol!!!!

If you have any firewalls protecting your pc you will need to turn them of when trying to playing xbox live as they may block the internet connection sharing.

pffffffffft. Pro evo mate :thumbup:

512 lol!!!!

If you have any firewalls protecting your pc you will need to turn them of when trying to playing xbox live as they may block the internet connection sharing.

oki doki

but NO WAY am i waiting for pro evo i hate it especially the shooting! you tap it and its over the bloody stadium lol

Archived