Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Hello all you Foxes living here in the greatest Country in the World. Leicester V Blackburn is live on Setanta @ 11.30PM (AEST) Saturday night.

Got to love my mates offered to leave the key under the mat at his house so i can come over and watch the game while his not home. So wont be missing this one know :thumbup:

Have been in oz for coming up to a year and have only managed to catch one game...at daft o clock in the morning, beating the saints at their place back in January. Just flown down to Sydney from Darwin, anybody know anywhere thats likely to show the game round here, pretty much next door to central station!

Hello all you Foxes living here in the greatest Country in the World. Leicester V Blackburn is live on Setanta @ 11.30PM (AEST) Saturday night.

Got to love my mates offered to leave the key under the mat at his house so i can come over and watch the game while his not home. So wont be missing this one know :thumbup:

Good time of 9:30 for us in Perth. Cant wait

Good News.. at least will find a stream... not sure if anywhere in perth will be showing it :(

I landed in Melbourne this morning so i might be able to catch this. Do you think there will be many bars showing it?

Charles Dickens Tavern is the number one soccer pub in Melbourne it's on Bourke Street. Look out for the City crest behind the bar :thumbup:

Have been in oz for coming up to a year and have only managed to catch one game...at daft o clock in the morning, beating the saints at their place back in January. Just flown down to Sydney from Darwin, anybody know anywhere thats likely to show the game round here, pretty much next door to central station!

Not too sure about Sydney i'm sure if you take a walk up George street you will find something. Cheers bar or Scruffy Murphys. There is also a massive Pub at the Star City Casinio which is a 24/7 sports bar.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...