Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Melbourne Meeting in the Charles Dickens for the Burnley game, would be great if we could secure promotion that game.

Melbourne Victory play Sydney that night at Aami too, Happy days.

I appologise i could be completley steaming well before the Victory kick off which is over 6 hours from the City kick off.

Life is so short, why live in Austrailia??

Serious question

I often ask myself the same question

Seriously move back to Leicester we are top of the league. Bradgate park has opened a new coffee shop too. We've got everything. Get rid of the Tigers and Leicester would be the best city in the world.

Queued for ages to get into that coffee shop. And when I finally got in there they had the heating cranked up so high I had to leave

Just a reminder the Blackpool game is on Setanta tomorrow at 8.30am

8.30am??   Live at 11pm (8pm edst) here http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/246949/1/watch-leicester-city-vs-blackpool-fc.html

Serious question

Seriously move back to Leicester we are top of the league. Bradgate park has opened a new coffee shop too. We've got everything. Get rid of the Tigers and Leicester would be the best city in the world.

We moved back in 2010, with the intention of living 10 years in the UK, Lived in Ashby, Measham and Birmingham...I lasted 15 months.... Wy?

Weather

Cost of living

Housing

Opportunity

Attitudes

but most of all...

The egalitarian society that Australia has makes living here, so much better than back England. I couldnt believe the attitudes of employers in the UK (and i dont expect most people who have only lived and worked in england to understand it). But australia's employment is based on a need for good people, so if you are good, you are recognised and rewarded, whereas england is heavily over supplied, which means an employee can be treated like shit, because there are another 100 waiting.

Also, the class system still runs deep in the UK!

Having said that, the football in england is almost enough to overrule all the other stuff and with us sitting top of the league...is a bigger draw than family, history or anything else. Also the English "wit", nowhere in the world is anyone that can match the sharp and funny english people.

lol  lol  Without Tigers, no normal person would want to come to Leicester. The Tigers ARE Leicester. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Serious question

Born and bred in Aus, been to the UK twice on a UK passport but couldn't live there, life seems a struggle in the UK 1/3rd less wage and generally a poorer standard of living.

Again its my opinion but I did give it a go, I guess I prefer sunshine and beaches.

Yeah look I'm from Leicester, was back in January, and I prefer the sunset to be after 5:00...

Also, I'm in for the dickens for potential promotion party....

Saints v Gws in to victory v Sydney, my best mates birthday in to promotion party at the dickens and I promise not to give you donuts this time young fella.

Do I take it from this Socceroo you are also a Saint and Victory supporter?

Yes and Yes.

Archie is has given us hope for this year but Saints if we don't finish last I'm happy. Also a Melbourne Storm member and get to a few Rebels game....yep I love my sport.

All round bloody good bloke arnt you! Great to see a City/Saints/Victory/storm supporter!

And rebels and bushrangers haha. I have been to a Melbourne Vixens away game in New Zealand to but that's another story.....but yes I'm a top bloke who loves a frothy!

Hey guys, emigrated to Australia 3 years ago. Met Soccerroo Fox and play 5 a side with Ozleicester. Both animals in their own right. Living in Perth now...

Housemate does not have Sentanta+, gutted, any live stream?? ;-)

Any other foxes in Perth??

Australia is definitely the country to be in. 10 months of clear blue sky a year ( in Perth anyway, not like rainy Melbourne/Sydney :-) ) better lifestyle, even the local footy pitches are like carpet! Bit hot in Summer mind :-)

Hey guys, emigrated to Australia 3 years ago. Met Soccerroo Fox and play 5 a side with Ozleicester. Both animals in their own right. Living in Perth now...

Housemate does not have Sentanta+, gutted, any live stream?? ;-)

Any other foxes in Perth??

Australia is definitely the country to be in. 10 months of clear blue sky a year ( in Perth anyway, not like rainy Melbourne/Sydney :-) ) better lifestyle, even the local footy pitches are like carpet! Bit hot in Summer mind :-)

How are are you mate? Congrats on your engagement and pending wedding you seem very happy mate.

How are are you mate? Congrats on your engagement and pending wedding you seem very happy mate.

Absolutely fantastic mate. Australia has been everything I dreamed of and more. Very happy pom. Hows tricks with you? Actually saw Melbourne victory play against Sydney FC at the Allianz in November, 3-2 all goals first half del piero scored a penalty, cracking game

Absolutely fantastic mate. Australia has been everything I dreamed of and more. Very happy pom. Hows tricks with you? Actually saw Melbourne victory play against Sydney FC at the Allianz in November, 3-2 all goals first half del piero scored a penalty, cracking game

Glad to hear it mate. Less said about that game the better 10 men v 11 for the whole 2nd half and we couldn't find and equalizer.

Saints v Gws in to victory v Sydney, my best mates birthday in to promotion party at the dickens and I promise not to give you donuts this time young fella.

Hahahahah mate you'll have to come to the Dickens to see one of your teams win! GWS and Sydney may just dampen your mood!

I'm definitely in for this, should be a cracker!

8.30am?? Live at 11pm (8pm edst) here http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/246949/1/watch-leicester-city-vs-blackpool-fc.html

We moved back in 2010, with the intention of living 10 years in the UK, Lived in Ashby, Measham and Birmingham...I lasted 15 months.... Wy?

Weather

Cost of living

Housing

Opportunity

Attitudes

but most of all...

The egalitarian society that Australia has makes living here, so much better than back England. I couldnt believe the attitudes of employers in the UK (and i dont expect most people who have only lived and worked in england to understand it). But australia's employment is based on a need for good people, so if you are good, you are recognised and rewarded, whereas england is heavily over supplied, which means an employee can be treated like shit, because there are another 100 waiting.

Also, the class system still runs deep in the UK!

Having said that, the football in england is almost enough to overrule all the other stuff and with us sitting top of the league...is a bigger draw than family, history or anything else. Also the English "wit", nowhere in the world is anyone that can match the sharp and funny english people.

I'm jealous m8,f,,k England.