Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Super Mario Galaxy

I want the M3. I got a G6 Lite is ok but it don't hold as much and isnt as reliable.

Back on point, I got Mario from Tesco today, was £29.71 and we got given a £6 off voucher the other day so only £23.71, BARGAIN! Just got my first two stars but had to concede and let the gf have a play (and then have a go on the game).

I don't think that's quite correct somehow... Downloading Illegal ROMS to play on your DS without paying.. sounds illegal to me!!

Are you going to come to the 021 V U21/ Foxestalk V Talkingballs football games Phube?

You can bring you flask, Your Wii, you can even bring you girlfriend in hand with Harry Potter book to read to you if you get bored if you want.

Are you going to come to the 021 V U21/ Foxestalk V Talkingballs football games Phube?

You can bring you flask, Your Wii, you can even bring you girlfriend in hand with Harry Potter book to read to you if you get bored if you want.

That's wife.... But if it's the same day as the prevoius FT match... 26th-ish of Jan. It's my anniversary, and I'm off to Edinburgh!

Oh yeah your married.

haha Edingburgh, nice, not quite New Zealand though.

Yeah... but that's why I don't jave an ST... it cost soooooo much.... Edinburgh is slightly cheaper!

Lame. Why Edingborough. Why not Vicky Park! Lot cheaper.

Neither of us have ever been to Scotland, so we thought we'd chnce it.... It'll be bloody cold though!!!

• 1 month later...
Officially Gamespot's (Manwell's favourite website © ) Game Of The Year 2007!!!

Video Proof!

:celebrate:

Mario Galaxy is a good game but certainly not my game of the year COD 4 and Bioshock were more enjoyable imo

it doesn't help that I'm stuck on this little bugger at the minute!!!

409.jpg

just can't work out how to get the third and final hit on him when he goes mental any tips Phubester?

445.jpg

Mario Galaxy is a good game but certainly not my game of the year COD 4 and Bioshock were more enjoyable imo

it doesn't help that I'm stuck on this little bugger at the minute!!!

409.jpg

just can't work out how to get the third and final hit on him when he goes mental any tips Phubester?

445.jpg

OMG... You've got sooo much more of the game to go!!!

Any way, what you have to do is kinda run just past him... so he can't hit you. Then just do what you do to hit him... I really can't remember so well at the mo. If you're still stuck later I'll find out!!

OMG... You've got sooo much more of the game to go!!!

Any way, what you have to do is kinda run just past him... so he can't hit you. Then just do what you do to hit him... I really can't remember so well at the mo. If you're still stuck later I'll find out!!

I only puchased it 3days ago!!! :D

So how can you say CoD 4 and Bioshock are better!!!?? :rolleyes:

because from what I have seen so far an initial impressions I enjoyed playing them more although Mario is very good but I'm really only playing it... because my xbox360 has died and has gone away for repair don't laugh :D

because from what I have seen so far an initial impressions I enjoyed playing them more although Mario is very good but I'm really only playing it... because my xbox360 has died and has gone away for repair don't laugh :D

But you'd have finished CoD4 about 2.5 days ago!!

Archived