Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Super Mario Galaxy

:o

BEST... GAME... EVER!!!!! Officially!!!

GameRankings

Here's the top 50 games from that site though:

1. Super Mario Galaxy WII

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time N64

3. Metroid Prime GC

4. Soul Calibur DC - a dreamcast game at number four????

5. The Orange Box PC

6. The Orange Box X360

7. Tekken 3 PS

8. Resident Evil 4 GC

9. Super Mario 64 N64 - great game but 9th best ever?

10. Half-Life 2 PC

11. Halo: Combat Evolved XBOX

12. GoldenEye 007 N64 - :thumbup:

13. Resident Evil 4 PS2

14. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PS2

15. BioShock X360

16. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare X360

17. BioShock PC

18. Grand Theft Auto III PS2

19. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty PS2 - the worst of the 3 MGS games!! Why isnt the original one in the top 20??

20. Gran Turismo PS

21. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker GC

22. Perfect Dark N64

23. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City PC

24. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 PS

25. NFL 2K1 DC - i refuse to believe a 2001 american football game is better than any of the current Madden games!

26. Grand Theft Auto Double Pack XBOX

27. Halo 2 XBOX

28. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PS3

29. Half-Life PC

30. Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec PS2

31. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City PS2

32. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic XBOX

33. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess WII - i thought that this game was meant to be rubbish?

34. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion X360

35. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn PC

36. Company of Heroes PC

37. Ninja Gaiden Black XBOX

38. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory XBOX

39. Gears of War X360

40. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PS

41. Unreal Tournament PC

42. Resident Evil Code: Veronica DC

43. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PS2

44. Pro Evolution Soccer 2 PS2 - firstly why do we have to wait till number 44 for a Pro Evo to appear... and even then its number PES2!

45. Metal Gear Solid PS - why so far behind MGS 2 of all games???

46. Grand Theft Auto III PC

47. Halo 3 X360

48. God of War PS2

49. Burnout 3: Takedown PS2

50. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion PC

Here's the top 50 games from that site though:

The list!

This isn't a random bloke's thoughts on the subject of games... It takes into account reviews from the biggest game reviews. So whether you think a 2001 game is better than Madden 08, doesn't matter. That game was reviewed better when it came out...

So the list is just that a list of review scores at the time!

This isn't a random bloke's thoughts on the subject of games... It takes into account reviews from the biggest game reviews. So whether you think a 2001 game is better than Madden 08, doesn't matter. That game was reviewed better when it came out...

So the list is just that a list of review scores at the time!

But arguably it's the fans that decide on how good a game is rather than a few blokes sitting around in an office.... so if you change the settings on that site to "voting average" you get a much more realistic view (in my opinion) which sees the likes of Metal Gear Solid higher up and Final Fantasy 7 making an appearance! The gamecube version of super smash brothers at 38 is a worry though as I thought that it was poor compared to the N64 version... which reminds me.... how does Mario Kart not make it into the reviews top 50? That was an immense game!

But arguably it's the fans that decide on how good a game is rather than a few blokes sitting around in an office.... so if you change the settings on that site to "voting average" you get a much more realistic view (in my opinion) which sees the likes of Metal Gear Solid higher up and Final Fantasy 7 making an appearance! The gamecube version of super smash brothers at 38 is a worry though as I thought that it was poor compared to the N64 version... which reminds me.... how does Mario Kart not make it into the reviews top 50? That was an immense game!

If you mean the original SNES game, then you'll notice a severe lack of games pre 1996. This is because the site didn't start collating until after then, so any old games have been re-reviewed since!

If you mean the original SNES game, then you'll notice a severe lack of games pre 1996. This is because the site didn't start collating until after then, so any old games have been re-reviewed since!

You can see by the list it's not accurate and it's data aint consistant because not all have been reviewed by the same amount or even the same sources.

In short games rankings is bollocks, and very far from "offical" as you reffered to it as.

You can see by the list it's not accurate and it's data aint consistant because not all have been reviewed by the same amount or even the same sources.

In short games rankings is bollocks, and very far from "offical" as you reffered to it as.

I know it's all inconsistent, but it's as near as you're gonna get to 'official'. But it still doesn't mean you like the game! It wouldn't bother me if got an average of 4.2 it is one remarkable game! You played your girlfriend's yet??

I know it's all inconsistent, but it's as near as you're gonna get to 'official'. But it still doesn't mean you like the game! It wouldn't bother me if got an average of 4.2 it is one remarkable game! You played your girlfriend's yet??

It's turning up tomorrow apparently. Will play it tomorrow, as long as the unannounced snow storm doesn't carry on all night.

To be fair, although each game hasn't been reviewed an equal number of times, a sample size of twenty is perfectly adequate for this situation, let alone thirty.

I may be ridiculously drunk but DAMN that sounds good and if you get me some figures on sample variances then I'll prove it BITCH.

FOXES!

To be fair, although each game hasn't been reviewed an equal number of times, a sample size of twenty is perfectly adequate for this situation, let alone thirty.

I may be ridiculously drunk but DAMN that sounds good and if you get me some figures on sample variances then I'll prove it BITCH.

FOXES!

There spealks a man who does stats for a ermmmm... 'living' .... :whistle:

Sorry I herd about the games console embargo Kent Council has placed on you.

I'm not one to break Kent law.

I'm not a happy chappy as it goes. My PS2 is broke.

I'm left with just a DS now. Enjoying Dragon Quest Monster: Joker really.

See I also enjoy Nintendo - I'm as bad as Phube!

Got any decent games you're bored of?

If not, any games you'd recommend.

I'm increasingly staying in the flat due to being broke and I want to pick some up second hand of ebay or something.

No If I tire of games I sell them.

Currently play Yoshi Island Ds and Final Fantasy III.

Before that it was Resident Evil DS and the mighty New Super Mario Brothers.

Zeldas suppose to be good but haven't got it.

Guys whats all this about paying. Come join the darkside.

You need one of these

Get a micro SD card (£10ish) and your away.

Get the games from here

ROMs download

So for about £40 you have unlimited games for the rest of your life.

Could you please pm me and talk me through this?

:thumbup:

Archived