Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Christmas Shopping

Why have you ordered that when you have FM? lol

Bored waiting for the patch, and Football Manager is for the brainy tactical guys and FIFA Manager is the pick up and play game where you can have a lot of fun. Depends on whatever mood I'm in :cool:

How's this going , if you don't mind me asking. Much of a money spinner?

You click the link from Foxes Talk and then buy something and Foxes Talk get some money for advertising Play.com (because you clicked the link to Play.com from Foxes Talk it thinks FT is advertising it for them)

A way where Mark can get some money to carry on running FT (server costs etc.)

You click the link from Foxes Talk and then buy something and Foxes Talk get some money for advertising Play.com (because you clicked the link to Play.com from Foxes Talk it thinks FT is advertising it for them)

:mellow:

I don't think that was quite the answer futter was looking for.

:mellow:

I don't think that was quite the answer futter was looking for.

JTB is not wrong.

How's this going , if you don't mind me asking. Much of a money spinner?

Not really but every little helps, over £1000 has been spent at these sites through FT, we've received just over £30 from it. I've made it more noticeable for the Christmas period and I'm going to add a few more links to the page over the next few days!

Not really but every little helps, over £1000 has been spent at these sites through FT, we've received just over £30 from it. I've made it more noticeable for the Christmas period and I'm going to add a few more links to the page over the next few days!

Interesting, so you get about 3p for every £1 spent.

To be fair £30 isn't to be shirked at and that's only over a relatively short period of time. Add a few more links and you'll have £100 before you know it, especially with Christmas coming up.

Fair play.

So how much do you need to raise each year to keep this site going?

Sorry for being nosey, im just interested. :S

There was a big discussion on this when the Paypal button was added to the bottom of the site. I can't remember the exact number (nor find the thread!) but there were things such as server costs as well as upgrading the forum to be paid for.

Plus the forum doesn't crash as much anymore so one can only presume (that sounds posh doesn't it?) that Mark has upgraded the bandwidth allowance recently :dunno:

Archived