Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Do you like this freak?

Do you like this wierdo?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this wierdo?

• Yes
    • No
    • Just Dont Read His Bullshit

Guest Daniel

http://uploads.savefile.com/users/uploads/prague_deb.jpg

He hasn't posted anything good while being here, this is a Leicester City forum and he hasn't posted anything linked with Leicester City that actually makes any sense or contributes to this forum in anyway.

I know i post alot in General chat but if you look at his latest posts, they are absalout junk, I cant stand this wierdo and I know a couple of other people hate him.

I havn't had a go at anyone for ages and picked up my attitude but my hate for this /guy/girl is taking over.

Do you like the wierdo?

He hasn't posted anything good while being here, this is a Leicester City forum and he hasn't posted anything linked with Leicester City that actually makes any sense or contributes to this forum in anyway.

I know i post alot in General chat but if you look at his latest posts, they are absalout junk, I cant stand this wierdo and I know a couple of other people hate him.

I havn't had a go at anyone for ages and picked up my attitude but my hate for this /guy/girl is taking over.

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

Get over yerself Dan and be a bit more tolerant of people who dont fit into your mold of 'normal'

Guest Daniel

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

Get over yerself Dan and be a bit more tolerant of people who dont fit into your mold of 'normal'

74375[/snapback]

I was kind of expecting something like that from you... :blink:

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74375[/snapback]

74381[/snapback]

Dont give a shit - you are bang out of order! Have you ever met him? No! Have you bothered to find out anything about him? no - look outside your little box sometimes Dan

Guest Daniel

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74375[/snapback]

74381[/snapback]

Dont give a shit - you are bang out of order! Have you ever met him? No! Have you bothered to find out anything about him? no - look outside your little box sometimes Dan

74382[/snapback]

All im saying is, hasn't the 'lad' got msn?

It seems like you and him love spamming with each other on here, surely you could do that on msn?

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

take a long hard look in the mirror Daniel. You'll be suprised how many people don't like you

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74375[/snapback]

74381[/snapback]

74382[/snapback]

All im saying is, hasn't the 'lad' got msn?

It seems like you and him love spamming with each other on here, surely you could do that on msn?

74383[/snapback]

It always has to resort to that doesnt it - have you read the Football chat area recently - i think you will find he has started a lively and thought provoking debate - when was the last time you did that?

Guest Daniel

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

take a long hard look in the mirror Daniel. You'll be suprised how many people don't like you

74386[/snapback]

That's where your wrong...

I know most people on here cant stand me, I just wanted to know what people thought of this nutcase. :D

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

I know most people on here cant stand me, I just wanted to know what people thought of this nutcase. :D

74389[/snapback]

Answer the question Daniel!

Guest Daniel

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

74389[/snapback]

74392[/snapback]

Which question Katy, didn't see a question in that quote?

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

74389[/snapback]

Well Don't read his threads if he offends you that much. Don't judge people by what they say on a message board for christ sake.

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

74389[/snapback]

74392[/snapback]

74395[/snapback]

"It always has to resort to that doesnt it - have you read the Football chat area recently - i think you will find he has started a lively and thought provoking debate - when was the last time you did that?" I believe that was it!

Guest Daniel

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

74389[/snapback]

74392[/snapback]

74395[/snapback]

"It always has to resort to that doesnt it - have you read the Football chat area recently - i think you will find he has started a lively and thought provoking debate - when was the last time you did that?" I believe that was it!

74399[/snapback]

So he has posted one decent debate and this makes him your hero?

He's your msn picture, he's in your signature and you dont stop talking to him on here.

Im worried for you, a good looking lady like yourself dropping to his level.

Do you just feel sorry for him?

i know they are, but he started it! ha

seriously tho. ive got an alias, fair enough a crap one of Debdebdebdeb.

which is a ficticious character.

daniel is daniel. and has the ugliest personality ive ever known

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

74389[/snapback]

74392[/snapback]

74395[/snapback]

74399[/snapback]

He's your msn picture, he's in your signature and you dont stop talking to him on here.

74404[/snapback]

Dont #### tell me what to do or think sunshine! So what - If I talk to him - hes my friend - you jealous or something?

Guest Daniel

Do you like the wierdo?

74374[/snapback]

74386[/snapback]

74389[/snapback]

74392[/snapback]

74395[/snapback]

74399[/snapback]

74404[/snapback]

Dont #### tell me what to do or think sunshine! So what - If I talk to him - hes my friend - you jealous or something?

74406[/snapback]

Can you just point out when I told you what to do?

:rolleyes:

Oh, and watch your language. ;)

He's entitled to post on here yes, some of it is harmless tripe, but I've never found it offensive and as you say some of yours is both tripe and offensive to some people.

Live and let live, if you don't like his posts hit the 'next newest' icon and move on, it's that simple Dan. We all have people that we can't tune into, there's a one or two on here who I never reply to and I'm sure there's some that find me boring, longwinded, patronising and other unmentionablr thing son occasion I try not to be but that's how I am.

Chill out man, don't let the pain in your toe turn you into a pain in the arse for others ;)

36050e70.jpg

Guest Daniel
He's entitled to post on here yes, some of it is harmless tripe, but I've never found it offensive and as you say some of yours is both tripe and offensive to some people.

Live and let live, if you don't like his posts hit the 'next newest' icon and move on, it's that simple Dan.  We all have people that we can't tune into, there's a one or two on here who I never reply to and I'm sure there's some that find me boring, longwinded, patronising and other unmentionablr thing son occasion I try not to be but that's how I am.

Chill out man, don't let the pain in your toe turn you into a pain in the arse for others  ;)

36050e70.jpg

74410[/snapback]

Thanks Uncle Davie. :)

Good post chap.

Archived