Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

The Freebie Thread

My fixodent came today and my PG Tips. :)

Anyone else recieved stuff?

80216[/snapback]

I ordered the headphones/mic set from that place where you have to pay £2.99 delivery a few days ago...still not here yet.

80216[/snapback]

I ordered the headphones/mic set from that place where you have to pay £2.99 delivery a few days ago...still not here yet.

80230[/snapback]

Got my headphones today - well worth the £2.99 delivery. Shame that my msn doesn't like making audio connections when chatting :mad:

Guest Daniel

80216[/snapback]

80230[/snapback]

Got my headphones today - well worth the £2.99 delivery. Shame that my msn doesn't like making audio connections when chatting :mad:

80853[/snapback]

http://www.skype.com/

Say no more... :thumbup:

80216[/snapback]

80230[/snapback]

80853[/snapback]

80871[/snapback]

Also consider Skype if you are making overseas calls. I'm not a salesman for Skype but I make a number of overseas calls and it is very cheap to use Skype for these. :thumbup:;)

Guest Daniel

80216[/snapback]

80230[/snapback]

80853[/snapback]

80871[/snapback]

Also consider Skype if you are making overseas calls. I'm not a salesman for Skype but I make a number of overseas calls and it is very cheap to use Skype for these. :thumbup:;)

80879[/snapback]

I just use it to chat to my mates online, as its free and excellent quality compared to msn audio.

Free iPod

Wheres the catch then? FREE iPods?!?!

81061[/snapback]

Don't know where the catch is, but good luck. ;)

81062[/snapback]

I've got a iPod, wouldn't mind a free one but i'll let someone else be the 'guinea pig' first ;)lol

81066[/snapback]

Gathering up the referrals might strain a few friendships. :huh::( <_<

Free iPod

Wheres the catch then? FREE iPods?!?!

81061[/snapback]

Don't know where the catch is, but good luck. ;)

81062[/snapback]

I've got a iPod, wouldn't mind a free one but i'll let someone else be the 'guinea pig' first ;)lol

81066[/snapback]

Gathering up the referrals might strain a few friendships. :huh::( <_<

81067[/snapback]

Exactly - there's always a catch with an offer like that :(

Guest Daniel
So far, through my letterbox has been some ferrari stickers and some yorkshire tea! This is a cracking thread - how can you not love 'free stuff!'  :smile:

81243[/snapback]

I have had both of them aswel, some cheap little stickers, what more could you want?! :P

Oh well, they will make the 2 young lads next door happy, no doubt stick them all over there bikes. :P

So far, through my letterbox has been some ferrari stickers and some yorkshire tea! This is a cracking thread - how can you not love 'free stuff!'  :smile:

81243[/snapback]

I have had both of them aswel, some cheap little stickers, what more could you want?! :P

Oh well, they will make the 2 young lads next door happy, no doubt stick them all over there bikes. :P

81247[/snapback]

Exactly! Who said nothing in life was free!

Guest Daniel

Bold 2 in 1 and some recipe book I ordered from somewhere have just arrived.

I get a new freebie basically everyday.

Archived