Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Hull Chit Chat Thread

It's an actual pisstake. Correct me if i am wrong, but ticket prices for me are £38. £13 for FoxTravel and £25 for match ticket. For a 16 year old lad, it's a complete farce.

Gonna have to miss this one out then. QPR away will be the next one for me :angry::frusty:

It's an actual pisstake. Correct me if i am wrong, but ticket prices for me are £38. £13 for FoxTravel and £25 for match ticket. For a 16 year old lad, it's a complete farce.

Gonna have to miss this one out then. QPR away will be the next one for me :angry::frusty:

I know thats my problem half the time. Annoying aint it?

Just get an under 16's ticket for the match. You can easily get away with it.

I know thats my problem half the time. Annoying aint it?

Just get an under 16's ticket for the match. You can easily get away with it.

:mellow: How? More than half of them know me :blink: Micky Ruddle, Micky Ruddle, Micky Ruddle :frusty:

So thats out of the shop window!! :angry:

:mellow: How? More than half of them know me :blink: Micky Ruddle, Micky Ruddle, Micky Ruddle :frusty:

Who knows you? People in the ticket office?

Just get a mate to go in and get you a ticket.

I can't go but you want to go so I'm just trying to help you out,

Or just say it's not for you.

If I can get away with U16's then I think you could. I've seen grown men do it before as well.

Or just say it's not for you.

If I can get away with U16's then I think you could. I've seen grown men do it before as well.

:mellow:

Could do then, if i make up my mind, i'll do it, and possibly go via train.

But we'll see for now

Still trying to sort out transport for this. My little brother, being the **** that he is, would rather spend the Saturday in Five Ways than go to Hull with me. So he can take his car and shove it up his backside. :angry:

Fox Travel is sold out so I gotta put my thinking cap on now.

Still trying to sort out transport for this. My little brother, being the **** that he is, would rather spend the Saturday in Five Ways than go to Hull with me. So he can take his car and shove it up his backside. :angry:

Fox Travel is sold out so I gotta put my thinking cap on now.

Train? Supporters coach?

Archived