Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Results Day

Just been in, but could only get one set of results for some reason :S

Gotta go back in the afternoon...

But i've improved General studies from an E to a B so far :thumbup:

2 marks off an A, but i'm still delighted with a B, means there's less pressure to get a decent mark in psychology now, i know i've messed it up, so it's all good. :)

I did shit :(

Got a D (3 marks off a C) in Geography, not really suprised considering I rarely turn up and hate it.

In IT I got a C in Internet: Sytems and Services and another C in Serving Organizations. Gutted about these because on both of them I read through them a few times and thought to myself 'I've definatley got a B and should get a A' :(

Oh well.

AS mock results last week.

English B

History A

Economics B

Sociology A

General Studies E

I was very relieved, my attendence has been below 75% and they were threatening to make me pay for my papers.  :angry:

77110[/snapback]

Sounds similar to my current lecture attendance ;)

To be fair though, I'm not as bad as some.

My mate Guy has been to 4 lectures out of about 40 in the past two weeks.

AS mock results last week.

English B

History A

Economics B

Sociology A

General Studies E

I was very relieved, my attendence has been below 75% and they were threatening to make me pay for my papers.  :angry:

77110[/snapback]

Sounds similar to my current lecture attendance ;)

To be fair though, I'm not as bad as some.

My mate Guy has been to 4 lectures out of about 40 in the past two weeks.

77161[/snapback]

what are lectures?

Just got my result back today. I actually finished my A Levels last summer and got AABB. But my psychology coursework mark got all messed up so I got a B in psychology. Got the remark back on that today and it got improved to an A so I finished with AAAB, which is wicked considering I probably need that extra A to get into university! :D

I am only in year 10 :( ( i know very young) but i got my science and maths results today from my 1st module. B in both,not bad

77081[/snapback]

I got B's in Science aswell :thumbup: We only took our maths tests the other day. I know I've messed up on that one, seems as we weren't taught some of the stuff :mad:

Well done to everyone :)

Archived