Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Eastenders is stupid!

Why dont they just ring the doctors for the kid with the illness? Instead of trying to buy bloody expensive Calpol at the Minute Mart! They are always moaning about being skint but surely they know that kids get free medicine etc when a doctor prescribes it - durrrr!

Whats wrong with Calpol?

I used to love the stuff when I was a little kid, actually I only liked the purple coloured one (strawberry flavour I think), then when I got abit older I had to have the Orange one which I hated, now i'm onto Nurofen...

CALPOL RULES!

calpol_infant_suspension_2.jpg:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::yesyes:

calpol_6+_suspension_2.jpg:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::nono:

Whats wrong with Calpol?

I used to love the stuff when I was a little kid, actually I only liked the purple coloured one (strawberry flavour I think), then when I got abit older I had to have the Orange one which I hated, now i'm onto Nurofen...

CALPOL RULES!

calpol_infant_suspension_2.jpg:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup::yesyes:

calpol_6+_suspension_2.jpg:thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :nono:

80000[/snapback]

Didnt say there was anything wrong with it but if you are on the poverty breadline like The Miller family then you dont go buying it from the shop - its too expensive, the doctor gives it you free if you are a nipper - thats my point!

Whats wrong with Calpol?

CALPOL RULES!

80000[/snapback]

Didnt say there was anything wrong with it but if you are on the poverty breadline like The Miller family then you dont go buying it from the shop - its too expensive, the doctor gives it you free if you are a nipper - thats my point!

80003[/snapback]

I know but I was just explaing my love and hate for Calpol :thumbup:

Fuk Eastenders just gimme strawberry flavoured Calpol....NOW :mad:

Whats wrong with Calpol?

CALPOL RULES!

80000[/snapback]

80003[/snapback]

I know but I was just explaing my love and hate for Calpol :thumbup:

Fuk Eastenders just gimme strawberry flavoured Calpol....NOW :mad:

80007[/snapback]

You crazy fox!

And another thing that guy that went of with Sam! He finished quick and after running around the corner of the club still heard a fight break out 2 seconds before.

Still watch it though

80006[/snapback]

This is another reason why Eastenders is on the slide - continuity errors big style!

And another thing that guy that went of with Sam! He finished quick and after running around the corner of the club still heard a fight break out 2 seconds before.

Still watch it though

80006[/snapback]

This is another reason why Eastenders is on the slide - continuity errors big style!

80013[/snapback]

but it is still classic british TV.

Still watch it though

80006[/snapback]

80013[/snapback]

80014[/snapback]

Hell yeah! Just wish it could get back to the classic days of Den and Angie, sadly didnt work bring Sir Den Watts back in but I thought he was great!

Still watch it though

80006[/snapback]

80013[/snapback]

80014[/snapback]

Hell yeah! Just wish it could get back to the classic days of Den and Angie, sadly didnt work bring Sir Den Watts back in but I thought he was great!

80015[/snapback]

Im only a nipper and new to the eastenders scene so i dont remember the days of D & A.

Dens eyes....>scary :blink:

Still watch it though

80006[/snapback]

80013[/snapback]

80014[/snapback]

80015[/snapback]

Im only a nipper and new to the eastenders scene so i dont remember the days of D & A.

80018[/snapback]

Den was the bomb! Im not that much older than you Scarbs you cheekmeister!

Still watch it though

80006[/snapback]

80013[/snapback]

80014[/snapback]

80015[/snapback]

80018[/snapback]

Den was the bomb! Im not that much older than you Scarbs you cheekmeister!

80021[/snapback]

in those 5/6 years Den was running riot!

I was born 25/06/1985 20 this year. When i first started watching phil and martin kemp ruled the roost

Whats wrong with Calpol?

CALPOL RULES!

80000[/snapback]

80003[/snapback]

Well their lack of intelligence might be the reason they're skint :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with Calpol?

CALPOL RULES!

80000[/snapback]

80003[/snapback]

Well their lack of intelligence might be the reason they're skint :rolleyes:

80079[/snapback]

This appears to be the case Shen!

I'm still getting over Andy being killed, I loved him. :(

80383[/snapback]

Im still recovering from Den getting bumped off - he is a legend!

80465[/snapback]

:rolleyes: he's 'dead' get over it

80618[/snapback]

Too bloody right!

I'm still getting over Andy being killed, I loved him. :(

80383[/snapback]

Im still recovering from Den getting bumped off - he is a legend!

80465[/snapback]

:rolleyes: he's 'dead' get over it

80618[/snapback]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww ssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp

Who's better looking , Chrisse or Sam?

Sam for me. :):wub:

80982[/snapback]

Sam personally I don't think Chrisie(sp)'s that nice. Sam's nice though, best bit of Eastenders shes been in is when she first came into Eastenders when she was in spain in her bikini!! :thumbup:

Archived