Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Southampton

Drive me.

Get me a car :thumbup:

Actaully, how about, foxestalk chips in for an automobile for me, and then the 4 people that bid the highest get taken to every away game, with a selection of fine beers to choose from. :whistle:

Get me a car :thumbup:

Actaully, how about, foxestalk chips in for an automobile for me, and then the 4 people that bid the highest get taken to every away game, with a selection of fine beers to choose from. :whistle:

But could you cope without the meal deal?

I can drive, but if I go, I'm looking at Fox Travel, because if we get battered I don't want to be sober.

However, if I do get 'tempted' to drive, don't expect Rob Maybury prices.

I believe the price list may change now, with his fuel guzzler of a new car!

It is bare safe though!

This is definitely going to be one of those where I'm stood there at 2-0 down with five minutes to go wonder what on earth I'm doing with my life.

I want to go.

I hope i can get time off work.

Maybes new car is overrated.

£12 per person and I'll consider it.

Also maximum of 3, no way am I going to Soton maxing 65mph which is all I can get with 4 fat people in it.

I'm small and also willing to pay £12.

As is Andy.

I hope.

This is definitely going to be one of those where I'm stood there at 2-0 down with five minutes to go wonder what on earth I'm doing with my life.

Exactly my thoughts. Let's save ourselves the hassle and just ask the question now.

What on earth am I doing with my life?

Maybes new car is overrated.

£12 per person and I'll consider it.

Also maximum of 3, no way am I going to Soton maxing 65mph which is all I can get with 4 fat people in it.

Shotgun.

I'm small and also willing to pay £12.

As is Andy.

I hope.

Txt me at half 3 satdee morning when I'll be wasted and it'll be a yeaaaahhhh, yeeaaaahhhhh.

But at the moment its errmmm, errrmmmm.

Hope this clears it up. Although as St. Marys is 1 of only 3 championship grounds I'm still to do it tempts me even more.

Shotgun.

Doornob Bert

Txt me at half 3 satdee morning when I'll be wasted and it'll be a yeaaaahhhh, yeeaaaahhhhh.

But at the moment its errmmm, errrmmmm.

Hope this clears it up. Although as St. Marys is 1 of only 3 championship grounds I'm still to do it tempts me even more.

Doornob Bert

Saint Mary's is overrated.

St.Mary's is not good.

Been there for the last two seasons and we've lost 2-0 both times. And we've played awful both times.

Same. Two very dire performances their previously have not wet my appetite for a "mouth watering clash" as the OS sometimes like to describe games as.

Archived