Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Southampton

Thank the lord i'm not going to this. I guess Lincoln vs Notts County is going to be better.
Too right.

We'll be on Dodds watch in the Imps end. Much wiser than trecking it down Soton

No no no!! Southampton v Leicester on tuesday and Lincoln v Hereford on Easter Monday!! Dodds v Tricky Trev!! Already got my tickets for that classic!

I knew you couldn't resist. :thumbup: The amount of people going who might try to create an atmosphere has now doubled to two. :whistle:
ahem :wave:

HOLD UP.

You can try to create an atmosphere.

But i will make it.

I knew you couldn't resist. :thumbup: The amount of people going who might try to create an atmosphere has now doubled to two. :whistle:

Don't expect much from me tomorrow - I'm ill. :(

The way I'm feeling today, I wouldn't even hurl abuse at the referee, should it be required.

I'm actually going to this one. And I've managed to rope in lildave3. What a pair of muppets. :blink:>_<

Tell me about it.

Fez cleverly waited until we were in the pub and I'd just finished that third pint to start questioning me about going to Southampton.

Bastard.

Tell me about it.

Fez cleverly waited until we were in the pub and I'd just finished that third pint to start questioning me about going to Southampton.

Bastard.

Don't use that excuse, I was there telling you it was as stupid thing to do, don't pretend you don't love long journeys and bitter dissapointment!

I take it I need a new coat?

Not sure if Jamie's told you but you're sorted for a coach ticket. You need to buy your match tickets before 1.30 tomorrow though.

:wub: Cheers.

Before 1:30, intriguing. Jamie, any chance of you going in before then? Or will we have to meet in town earlier?

Archived