Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Southampton

Well for some stupid reason ive decided im going to this despite the fact weve lost 6 of the 7 games ive been to this season, i still feel like I should be supporting them and its hardly a trek from here.

If im going on the train I might see everyone from the train from last time lol

Well for some stupid reason ive decided im going to this despite the fact weve lost 6 of the 7 games ive been to this season, i still feel like I should be supporting them and its hardly a trek from here.

If im going on the train I might see everyone from the train from last time lol

You'll have to wait till next season & hope that we don't get so'ton on a tuesday lol

Anyone else got a horrible feeling we'll trek all the way there then the game will be called off 'cause of the weather?

Dexter, are you going to this one? I may end up tagging along, if you are. :mellow::blink:

Anyone else got a horrible feeling we'll trek all the way there then the game will be called off 'cause of the weather?

Yup... hadnt thought about it that woman who was in the car with us for cardiff mentioned it when I saw her in syston earlier >_<

Heavy rain on monday but only light rain on tuesday.

I'm sure you remember when it was delayed for 45 minutes, and it had pissed it down right before the match.

Should be fine.

Thank the lord i'm not going to this. I guess Lincoln vs Notts County is going to be better.
Too right.

We'll be on Dodds watch in the Imps end. Much wiser than trecking it down Soton

WE ARE IMPS, WE ARE IMPS, WE ARE IMPS

WE ARE IMPS WE ARE IMPS WE ARE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS

I have this huge urge to go buy a ticket...

Do it, even if you are a leicester fan it will up the atmosphere a little bit!! And midweek games at st.marys are usually the most depressing of them all (for us that is).

Archived