lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 anotherofwalshieswomen leaves the room[Tommy G] she pisses me off sometimes [stroudFox] WHo pisses you off? [Tommy G] AOWW, as uve seen today she randomly talks crap about me through no provocation Scandal!
General Smuts Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 You missed it last week, StroudFox coaxed Tommy G out of his sexuality.
Tommy G Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 You missed it last week, StroudFox coaxed Tommy G out of his sexuality. Ha! Fuly straight before that kicks off again. Live Chat on a saturday is pretty much a soap opera!
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 I seem to recall Tommy G telling StroudFox he was going to cover him in chocolate or something. That's weird... unless chocolate is a euphemism for excrement... which would be doubly weird. Still, each his own and all that... we shouldn't judge.
Tommy G Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 I seem to recall Tommy G telling StroudFox he was going to cover him in chocolate or something.That's weird... unless chocolate is a euphemism for excrement... which would be doubly weird. Still, each his own and all that... we shouldn't judge. That's a she by the way. Chocolate body paint not just plain chocolate that would be a bit odd...
Foxhateram Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 That's a she by the way. Chocolate body paint not just plain chocolate that would be a bit odd... lookydoo did you get any more screen-shots of there interesting conversation after everyone else had left?
Webbo Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 Scandal! If you watch Neighbours you'll know that when a man and a woman hate each other they always end up in love.
StroudFox Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 Oh my goodness! I can't believe that you have done that! Think I might be avoiding Live chat in future then if that is going to happen!
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 If you watch Neighbours you'll know that when a man and a woman hate each other they always end up in love. Next week's episode was supposed to be about love/romance/all that jive... I might have to change my plans now, to avoid being predictable.
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 Oh my goodness! I can't believe that you have done that!Think I might be avoiding Live chat in future then if that is going to happen! What's said in Live Chat stays in Live Chat... unless it's scandalous, juicy, or just particularly interesting to others on the forum. And if it involves Tommy G, because he's a soft target (and because anotherofwalshieswomen told me to have a pop at him).
StroudFox Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 What's said in Live Chat stays in Live Chat... unless it's scandalous, juicy, or just particularly interesting to others on the forum. And if it involves Tommy G, because he's a soft target (and because anotherofwalshieswomen told me to have a pop at him). Well obviously not!! you have put it in here!! ALso - who says that you write the script!
AoWW Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 lookydoo did you get any more screen-shots of there interesting conversation after everyone else had left? Nope, but I've got some classics!
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 Well obviously not!! you have put it in here!!ALso - who says that you write the script! It's my soap opera. I said I write the scripts. That's who.
StroudFox Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 It's my soap opera. I said I write the scripts. That's who. Right well can I have mine in advance for next week so I can make any alterations!! Why is it your soap opera??
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 Because the idea came into my head just after the match had ended. And so I posted it. Hence my soap opera. We all love a good soap... don't we? If you're not so keen, you can just pretend it doesn't exist... thus making you a soap dodger.
StroudFox Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 Because the idea came into my head just after the match had ended. And so I posted it. Hence my soap opera. We all love a good soap... don't we? If you're not so keen, you can just pretend it doesn't exist... thus making you a soap dodger. But you have written about me so I can't dodge it!!!
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 I'm writing you out of next week's script. Your character has become unworkable.
StroudFox Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 I'm writing you out of next week's script. Your character has become unworkable. Oh!!
Tommy G Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 But you have written about me so I can't dodge it!!! Don't worry about it, you didn't say anything wrong. This is the moderators flexing their muscles showing who's boss. Basically showing that you can't hide anything on here? Anyway hardley a soap exclusive, AOWW doesn't like me because I said that teaching was an easy job months back. BIG NEWS! She knows I'm not exactly fond of her, doesn't really warrant a thread about it
AoWW Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 Don't worry about it, you didn't say anything wrong. This is the moderators flexing their muscles showing who's boss. Basically showing that you can't hide anything on here?Anyway hardley a soap exclusive, AOWW doesn't like me because I said that teaching was an easy job months back. BIG NEWS! She knows I'm not exactly fond of her, doesn't really warrant a thread about it You're wrong. I didn't like you long before that.
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Tommy... Tommy, Tommy, Tommy... my dear fellow. Your sense of humour may be dodgy, but your sense of imagination and fantasy is as wild as the hair on a bloke who hasn't seen a hairdresser in thirty years. Mods flexing their muscles... that's special.
Tommy G Posted 1 March 2008 Posted 1 March 2008 You're wrong. I didn't like you long before that. Oh no!! My loss I suppose isn't it? HAHAHAHAHAHA!Oh Tommy... Tommy, Tommy, Tommy... my dear fellow. Your sense of humour may be dodgy, but your sense of imagination and fantasy is as wild as the hair on a bloke who hasn't seen a hairdresser in thirty years. Mods flexing their muscles... that's special. Glad you like it
lookwhaticando Posted 1 March 2008 Author Posted 1 March 2008 Things were going fine until someone tried to logically justify the existence of the thread using bent logic and bizarre fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.