Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

FoxesTalk Soap Opera

Recommended Posts

Posted
Things were going fine until someone tried to logically justify the existing of the thread using bent logic and bizarre fantasy. :P

Who was that? Me? Tommy G? AOWW?

I think it is you!

Posted
Who was that? Me? Tommy G? AOWW?

I think it is you!

Chill.

It is quite sad your right, but if people get their kicks out of mocking other people then let them.

LWICD has pulled a swift one here, and I take my hat off to him. It actually made me laugh out loud when I saw it, AOWW sig is also fantastic, just want to know how she managed to get the photo of my chest and stomach, with melted chocolate on it!

:giggle:

Posted
Does anyone actually like Tommy??? Hmmm......

Nope, nobody does!!

I have no friends.... :cry:

Reality check...hang on this is an internet forum to talk about football etc, not as in face to face real friends :thumbup:

You got me worried then Masterfox, I thought I didn't have any friends!

:doh:

Posted

And in tommorow's episode:

Ash17LCFC became clever and got manners :ph34r:

Thracian suddenly believed that Fryatt was God, Shush! is conference quality and Youth is not the way forward.

Posted

So wait,, what??!?!

You see the LiveChat leader leaves you for 1/2 a game and all hell breaks loose!!!! :rolleyes:

Posted
So wait,, what??!?!

You see the LiveChat leader leaves you for 1/2 a game and all hell breaks loose!!!! :rolleyes:

You should have ditched your mate and stayed on!

I wouldn't say any hell broke loose, everyone was massively bitching about you though - it really was unbelievable :P watch your back, theres some back stabbers around ;)

Posted
You should have ditched your mate and stayed on!

I wouldn't say any hell broke loose, everyone was massively bitching about you though - it really was unbelievable :Pwatch your back, theres some back stabbers around ;)

The kind that talk about people behind their back the moment they log out of live chat you mean?

If the same had happened to you you'd have been running all over FT whinging about how you're being bullied, it's so not fair, blah, blah....

everyone else can see the irony... it's fucking pathetic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...