Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Online Gaming

anybody?

Have you tried E-bay?

On a side not - my girlfriend is starting to get worried about me, I have been playing Resistance: Fall Of Man online quite alot recently, and I kill someone run off and start chuckling to my self. Then when I get killed i'm f-ing and jefing (which happens quite alot)

Can't get into FIFA 08 at the minute, might purchase Pro Evo!

Have you tried E-bay?

On a side not - my girlfriend is starting to get worried about me, I have been playing Resistance: Fall Of Man online quite alot recently, and I kill someone run off and start chuckling to my self. Then when I get killed i'm f-ing and jefing (which happens quite alot)

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Consider yourself lucky so far... :giggle:

Arguments begin week 5...

Have you tried E-bay?

yeah i have but dont want to spend 50+ quid, i was just wondering if anybody on here was selling one for aorund 30 quid!

hardcore gamer :thumbup:lol

i cant get off call of duty 4 though its great, even better when the new maps come out tomorrow.

COD4 is great! addicted to it i havent had my 360 for a couple of weeks now but getting it on mon/tues

Also i heard a rumor cod4 would have 5 maps 10 prestiges and a perk with a red dot and a silencer at the same time

do you know if any of thats true?

COD4 is great! addicted to it i havent had my 360 for a couple of weeks now but getting it on mon/tues

Also i heard a rumor cod4 would have 5 maps 10 prestiges and a perk with a red dot and a silencer at the same time

4 Maps I think & the release dates have been put back to April 10th even though they should have been released tomorrow! Unsure about the new perks im afraid. & Rainbow Six hasn't got shit on Call Of Duty. 3 weeks tomorrow - GTA 4 :clap:

I downloaded them today, its 4 new maps they are good.

anyone else downloaded them ?

fancy a game anyone, ill show u my mad skills lol:unsure:

I downloaded them today, its 4 new maps they are good.

anyone else downloaded them ?

fancy a game anyone, ill show u my mad skills lol:unsure:

I went to my dads in London during the easter weekend and because i wasnt doing well enough in college he kept my f**king xbox! I hate him for that! but my easter holidays start today for a couple of weeks so when i do get it back ill give ya a game :thumbup:

Also what prestige are you?

I went to my dads in London during the easter weekend and because i wasnt doing well enough in college he kept my f**king xbox! I hate him for that! but my easter holidays start today for a couple of weeks so when i do get it back ill give ya a game :thumbup:

Also what prestige are you?

That sucks man! I think im on like the 5th prestige iv got a couple of Leicester boys on there aswell, we are pritty good.

Ill send you a party invite when you get it back mate. :thumbup:

That sucks man! I think im on like the 5th prestige iv got a couple of Leicester boys on there aswell, we are pritty good.

Ill send you a party invite when you get it back mate. :thumbup:

Alrighty then i got about 6-7 that play too but usually at different times so a game would be good. Im about 4th i think the one with the green badge (might be 3rd) i hate getting all my guns taken away lol

Also do you have Fifa? :whistle::)

yea, i played on COD 4 on saturday and there was a couple of Leicester people on there, they asked if i went on here. Think his gamertag was Johhny LCFC.

When you getting it back man ?

Itll be whenever i go back to London but I dont want to at the moment because my dad will make me do loads of coursework which I dont want to do! lol

probably within a few days though so yeahhh ill play you then. My dad lives about 5 minute walk away from St Pancras so im considering trecking it to Leicester to see us play but i dont want to ensure we lose so I probably wont! :giggle:

Loving the new maps on call of duty although I wish they would put them in with normal playlists as it is the same 3 maps over and over & im also loving the double xp :thumbup:

Rainbox Six Vegas 2 has just been taken back because it is fookin SHIT!

Bring on GTA.

Loving the new maps on call of duty although I wish they would put them in with normal playlists as it is the same 3 maps over and over & im also loving the double xp :thumbup:

Rainbox Six Vegas 2 has just been taken back because it is fookin SHIT!

Bring on GTA.

Rainbox Six Vegas 2 is shit, yeah the new maps are pritty good but they dont seem to be as good as the old one's.

fancy a game later ? :thumbup:

Archived