Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Members Vs Members - Round 3

He done it on webcam so tossers didnt think he was cheatin g it. Being mature again I see katy! :rolleyes:

83865[/snapback]

Hey Hey Hey chill winston, I know you look up to Dan and fair play to you but I dont think having a teeny weeny harmless little joke at the way Dan had phrased something is classed as being immature :wave:

The degeneration of this thread is mostly down to me and my foul mood, I apologize.

83874[/snapback]

But as usual Ryan - Daniel and his homies have taken it out on me yay loving the work of Foxes Talk :thumbup:

sometimes theres a fine line with seriousness and joking..

dan u keep voting against me so il keep voting against u ;)

the fixing allegation is just benter u should know my sense of humour now :mad::P

take it u wont need me tuesday night for football :blink:

I think as with most things some people arent going to get other peoples humour - I think in my case people have making out when im joking and when im not. As Ive said before 99.9% of the time on here im joking!

I think as with most things some people arent going to get other peoples humour - I think in my case people have making out when im joking and when im not. As Ive said before 99.9% of the time on here im joking!

83898[/snapback]

are you being entirely serious there?

83898[/snapback]

are you being entirely serious there?

83900[/snapback]

That post could well be the .1% - we may never know

"I'M DANIEL YOUNG, COMING TO YOU LIVE ON MSN FROM BROUGHTON ASTLEY FOR THE 3RD ROUND...OLIVER RELEASE THE BALLS PLEASE"

:ph34r:

83847[/snapback]

Daniel mate i share your surname!! :thumbup:

here are my votes

Petrescu

Daniel

Teeno

Wellman

"I'M DANIEL YOUNG, COMING TO YOU LIVE ON MSN FROM BROUGHTON ASTLEY FOR THE 3RD ROUND...OLIVER RELEASE THE BALLS PLEASE"

83847[/snapback]

here are my votes

Petrescu

Daniel

Teeno

Wellman

83908[/snapback]

if im correct that means both me and wellman now has 10 votes each!! EEK!!

all the best DJ Sammy :P

83847[/snapback]

here are my votes

Petrescu

Daniel

Teeno

Wellman

83908[/snapback]

83911[/snapback]

lol, now sparky goes and spoils it!! What happens if its a draw? :o:ermm:

83847[/snapback]

here are my votes

Petrescu

Daniel

Teeno

Wellman

83908[/snapback]

83911[/snapback]

83923[/snapback]

sorry wellman , ive voted for you the previous 2 rounds but i think toms a great lad mate . as for this being most popular 8 people left i do disagree wiv that . its all about the luck of the draw , i was delighted to get as many votes as i did against teeno because i know teeno is a popular guy on these boards . i also think katy is popular on the boards and an easier draw would have taken her through but again she was paired with anish who is another board favorate . my moneys on tomassi to win it :thumbup:

83847[/snapback]

here are my votes

Petrescu

Daniel

Teeno

Wellman

83908[/snapback]

83911[/snapback]

83923[/snapback]

sorry wellman , ive voted for you the previous 2 rounds but i think toms a great lad mate . as for this being most popular 8 people left i do disagree wiv that . its all about the luck of the draw , i was delighted to get as many votes as i did against teeno because i know teeno is a popular guy on these boards . i also think katy is popular on the boards and an easier draw would have taken her through but again she was paired with anish who is another board favorate . my moneys on tomassi to win it :thumbup:

83931[/snapback]

Thanks me dear! Its only because im an arguementative bint that people notice me I think lol

I'm not going to comment on why I'm voting for the people that I am because that defeats the whole point of the game or whatever you call this and I do not want to get drawn into the schoolkid arguments, but anyway here are my votes:

Petrescu Vs Anish

Daniel Vs Scarboroughfox

City Fan Vs Teeno

Tomassi Vs Wellman

83847[/snapback]

here are my votes

Petrescu

Daniel

Teeno

Wellman

83908[/snapback]

83911[/snapback]

83923[/snapback]

83931[/snapback]

It don't mater!!! :D:)

Get over it, you're in the last 8

83973[/snapback]

:thumbup:

83974[/snapback]

Scabs going for the sympathy vote there! lol I voted for you Tom because you are sound :)

83977[/snapback]

Cheers Kate

Anyone with name Tom/Tommy/Thomas is a hell of a cool guy

83973[/snapback]

83974[/snapback]

Scabs going for the sympathy vote there! lol I voted for you Tom because you are sound :)

83977[/snapback]

Cheers Kate

83981[/snapback]

U dam right!!

83973[/snapback]

83974[/snapback]

83977[/snapback]

Cheers Kate

83981[/snapback]

U dam right!!

83986[/snapback]

yes i am :thumbup:

83973[/snapback]

83974[/snapback]

83977[/snapback]

Cheers Kate

83981[/snapback]

Call me KATE again and I shall change my vote to Daniel :o

Archived