Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Members Vs Members - Round 3

Guest Daniel

Well done to everyone in this round, to make it in this round you have done well and are one of the most popular members.

The draw is as follows...

Petrescu Vs Anish

Daniel Vs Scarboroughfox

City Fan Vs Teeno

Tomassi Vs Wellman

Please just post votes in here like last time, and no chatting away as it makes it hard for me.

Deadline : Tuesday 12pm.

Get voting and good luck. :)

Guest Daniel

Petrescu Vs Anish

83629[/snapback]

What's the deadline and shouldn't that be Mr Chainsaw. :huh::unsure::rolleyes:

83632[/snapback]

Some people might get confused so we'll keep it as Petrescu for this.

Deadline is in original post.

Petrescu Vs Anish

Daniel Vs Scarboroughfox

City Fan Vs Teeno

Tomassi Vs Wellman- Sorry Wellman, I am quit good mates wih Tom, play footy together so it was hard choice.

Petrescu Vs Anish - Anish is a great lad and an awesome footballer, and i dont know Petrescue

Daniel Vs Scarboroughfox - even tho i know Dan in real life i feel he has rigged this thing so he can win it :P

City Fan Vs Teeno - Sorry CityFan, i know Teeno in real life but this was a toughie!!

Tomassi Vs Wellman

Guest Daniel
Petrescu Vs Anish - Anish is a great lad and an awesome footballer, and i dont know Petrescue

Daniel Vs Scarboroughfox - even tho i know Dan in real life i feel he has rigged this thing so he can win it :P

City Fan Vs Teeno - Sorry CityFan, i know Teeno in real life but this was a toughie!!

Tomassi Vs Wellman

83697[/snapback]

How the hell can I be fixing it you arsehole?

I post the draw here and people are able to vote, do you want the votes to be counted by someone?

Act your age, tosser.

Archived