Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Members Vs Members - Round 3

Get over it, you're in the last 8

83973[/snapback]

:thumbup:

83974[/snapback]

Scabs going for the sympathy vote there! lol I voted for you Tom because you are sound :)

83977[/snapback]

Cheers Kate

Anyone with name Tom/Tommy/Thomas is a hell of a cool guy

83981[/snapback]

Call me KATE again and I shall change my vote to Daniel :o

83989[/snapback]

lol thought i would stir a reaction lollollol

to be fair you could change you vote and it wouldnt make a slightest bit of difference lollol

Get over it, you're in the last 8

83973[/snapback]

:thumbup:

83974[/snapback]

Scabs going for the sympathy vote there! lol I voted for you Tom because you are sound :)

83977[/snapback]

Cheers Kate

Anyone with name Tom/Tommy/Thomas is a hell of a cool guy

83981[/snapback]

Call me KATE again and I shall change my vote to Daniel :o

83989[/snapback]

lol thought i would stir a reaction lollollol

to be fair you could change you vote and it wouldnt make a slightest bit of difference lollol

83991[/snapback]

I really couldnt do that Tom lol

Guest Daniel
The degeneration of this thread is mostly down to me and my foul mood, I apologize.

83874[/snapback]

I respect you for that, and like I said earlier I dont dislike you at all and never have.

Tomassi, unfortunatly the people you have been drawn agaisnt I have been very good mates with and known for longer, this shouldnt mean you go agaisnst me to get 'revenge'. I didn't want this to end up like this and its a shame it has.

Katy, my homies were not involved, one person joined in and that was my brother, there was you and Ryan both abusing me, surely thats the same. :rolleyes:

Hopefully this can all be forgotten because I do not dislike anyone on this forum at all (except you MON, I HATE you).

Thank you, Sorry & Goodnight.

The degeneration of this thread is mostly down to me and my foul mood, I apologize.

83874[/snapback]

I respect you for that, and like I said earlier I dont dislike you at all and never have.

Tomassi, unfortunatly the people you have been drawn agaisnt I have been very good mates with and known for longer, this shouldnt mean you go agaisnst me to get 'revenge'. I didn't want this to end up like this and its a shame it has.

Katy, my homies were not involved, one person joined in and that was my brother, there was you and Ryan both abusing me, surely thats the same. :rolleyes:

Hopefully this can all be forgotten because I do not dislike anyone on this forum at all (except you MON, I HATE you).

84021[/snapback]

I think hate is too stronger word :o

You don't even know the guy ;)

83874[/snapback]

84021[/snapback]

Its not abuse Daniel, this is my whole point!

84023[/snapback]

I know MON, we went to Gullivers theme park together.

NOT THE ONE AT 'MATLOCK BATH' THOUGH! :mad: ! :mad:

Warrington mate.

We held hands but it was NOT gay

84023[/snapback]

I know MON, we went to Gullivers theme park together.

NOT THE ONE AT 'MATLOCK BATH' THOUGH! :mad: ! :mad:

Warrington mate.

We held hands but it was NOT gay

84063[/snapback]

That's brilliant!

Ryan, you're a psycho! :D

Archived