Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Go-karting in Wymeswold

pricestl.jpg

it is a must!!!

went there with Cobbo, Scowy and the Hillsdonator along with the many Fosse City crew last friday..

had bags of fun, especially crashing into the side of Cobbo and speedng off  :P

84209[/snapback]

:mad:

Tomassi is a dirty driver, I shall say that much!

:o

I am just generally a bad driver! Wahoo! Slow and steady wins the race....or not. :thumbup:

pricestl.jpg

it is a must!!!

went there with Cobbo, Scowy and the Hillsdonator along with the many Fosse City crew last friday..

had bags of fun, especially crashing into the side of Cobbo and speedng off  :P

84209[/snapback]

:mad:

Tomassi is a dirty driver, I shall say that much!

:o

I am just generally a bad driver! Wahoo! Slow and steady wins the race....or not. :thumbup:

84211[/snapback]

u have me mixed up with hoegger... :P

i went past him and he drove into the back of me whilst i was waving to him.. :wave:

Ive missed your random threads Tom

84222[/snapback]

:o:P

dont worry theres gonna be a hell lot more though il try not to piss petrescue off :P

84224[/snapback]

I think you mean Mr Chainsaw now! :P

Ive missed your random threads Tom

84222[/snapback]

:o:P

dont worry theres gonna be a hell lot more though il try not to piss petrescue off :P

84224[/snapback]

I think you mean Mr Chainsaw now! :P

84234[/snapback]

Yeah, hes pissed him off already by saying the wrong name - you are skating on very thin ice Mr Assi! :wave:

Love Go-Karting, been about twice, maybe a few more times, dunno, its just so expensive. Dunno where exactly i've been before because I was a little kid when I went, been somewhere in Leicester and somewhere in Coventry.

The last time i went about a year ago i really really hurt my head so i haven't been since. Maybe someone should organise a mass FT go-kart.

84278[/snapback]

That would be a quality idea :thumbup:

The last time i went about a year ago i really really hurt my head so i haven't been since. Maybe someone should organise a mass FT go-kart.

84278[/snapback]

That would be a quality idea :thumbup:

84279[/snapback]

I think we should actually do this. At the end of the season some time at a go-karting place that isn't too far away for the majority. Does anyone know a place?

I've only been Go-Karting once but it was quality ..... I'm sure i would beat Scowy and Cobbo anyway! ;):P

84294[/snapback]

Our team was bullied. Ahem.

It's not cheap people...if you're thinking of organising a day out.

Just went karting with some mates and my dad.. it's fun and it's exciting, but I got quite a few bruises, and karting for half an hour is very hard..the next day(s) your back, arms and legs are most probably aching like hell!

Archived