Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moreton

The Blue Boxes

I can remember davieG Saying something about this a while ago, about the blue boxes that were below you're legends name e.g. "Muzzy Izzet"

The thread said something about we are having throuble with the graphics on FT and these blue boxes will re-appear in due course.

Like i said that was a while ago now and i have no idea what has happend. So where have they gone? Are they going to return or have they been removed?

The reason i ask is because i was always looking forward to getting a fair few boxes under my belt lol:P

Well i'm not stupid enough to try and beat Users such as TPH and Daggers but i just wanted to get as much as i possibly can ^_^

So can anyone tell me what has happend :unsure:

Well i'm not stupid enough to try and beat Users such as TPH and Daggers but i just wanted to get as much as i possibly can ^_^

So can anyone tell me what has happend :unsure:

I don't mind swapping.

this evening, i have crossed the threshold from in touch to out of touch i have no idea what's being talked about here. it's like i'm elderly. :(

The blue boxes are a further indication to your post count. The more you have, the more posts you have. The most you can have is 10. How many it takes to get another one depends on the numbers set in the ACP.

See here for an example of what they are like:

boxes.PNG

Obviously on FT they would be blue

The blue boxes are a further indication to your post count. The more you have, the more posts you have. The most you can have is 10. How many it takes to get another one depends on the numbers set in the ACP.

boxes.PNG

Yeah so the question now is where have they gone??

boxes.PNG

ah, those! cheers mate.

this evening, i have crossed the threshold from in touch to out of touch i have no idea what's being talked about here. it's like i'm elderly. :(

Ahhhh, bless. You sorted now DB11's explained it, pet? :smile:

Ah, have just realised it's well past your bedtime. Or you'll at least be sat with your pipe and slippers. Poor old soul. ;)

being a man of years, i need to wait precisely 43 minute after my last cup of tea, before i have my glass of cooled boiled water and semi-organice honey on best of both hovis toast. if i deviate from this routine i'll be up all night with a migrane.

oh to be young again.

being a man of years, i need to wait precisely 43 minute after my last cup of tea, before i have my glass of cooled boiled water and semi-organice honey on best of both hovis toast. if i deviate from this routine i'll be up all night with a migrane.

oh to be young again.

I dream of the days I used to be able to drink tea after 6 o'clock. :(

Wot no bovril?

I'd completely forgotten about those boxes. When did they go?

The first time I tasted Bovril was at the Bristol City away match last season. It was a taste sensation. I was genuinely amazed.

Yeah so the question now is where have they gone??

I think the boxes disappeared when the 'User Group' field was added to the user info box that accompanies every post.

There used to be blue boxes for users, then 'Admin' and 'Moderator' images for admins and mods respectively. The admin & moderator images were thrown away, and everyone had blue boxes. Until one day the user group field was added, at which point the blue boxes also left the building. I guess it's to better distinguish users, forum leaders, moderators and the chosen ones. :ph34r:

I think the boxes disappeared when the 'User Group' field was added to the user info box that accompanies every post.

There used to be blue boxes for users, then 'Admin' and 'Moderator' images for admins and mods respectively. The admin & moderator images were thrown away, and everyone had blue boxes. Until one day the user group field was added, at which point the blue boxes also left the building. I guess it's to better distinguish users, forum leaders, moderators and the chosen ones. :ph34r:

Oh i see now. Kk thanks for the info Lookwhaticando ;)

• 2 weeks later...
The first time I tasted Bovril was at the Bristol City away match last season. It was a taste sensation. I was genuinely amazed.

I would call it a sensation - nausea seems to sum it up.

Archived