Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Sopranos Script

I think it might have been last year but one of the posters on this site had a bit of dialogue from an episode of Sopranos at the foot of there posts,if anyone can remember it can you let me know so i can cut & paste it and use it on my Referees site down here in Cornwall.

It was the one where Paulie & Christopher had to bump a guy off in the snow,oh so funny. Cheers ;0)

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: It's like taking a shit.

Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Ok. I actually like to think about it as a childbirth.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Trust me. It's like taking a shit.

Daggers, Thanks for that but it was the bit about the guy working for the Interior Ministry and Paulie said he was an Interior Decorator,and he bumped off some Chetchyn Rebels. ;0)

from Episode 37 maybe ;

Tony tells Paulie that the Russian they're looking for was a Ministry of the Interior and he killed 16 Chechen rebels single handed.

Paulie: You're not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.

Christopher: His house looked like shit.

there are loads of sopranos quotes here ;

http://www.the-sopranos.com/allquotes.htm

or maybe this ; is better

Tony: "You decide Paulie, but whatever you do you, do it the f... away from me" (Tony is a business associate of the Russian's boss)"this guy used to work for the interior ministry, he took out 16 Chechen rebels singlehanded, some kind of Russian green beret, this guy cannot come back to tell this story! Godamit"(cellphone reception is very bad)

At the other end Paulie had some trouble understanding everything Tony said: "You're not going to believe this, he killed 16 Chekoslavakian's, guy was an interior decorator"

Chris: "His house looked like sh.."

Archived