Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

general election 05/05/05

It's really difficult this time round - I have only ever voted tory in previous elections but I haven't a clue this time round.

Anyone help?

88664[/snapback]

if you don't wanna vote for any of the buggers, but still wanna register a 'vote' if you write accross the ballot 'non of the above' it has to be read by the bloke/chick* who reads out the resuts at the end of the evenings events

just a thought

i won't be voting for the kilroy-silk bollock of a party <_<

*edit: returning officer :rolleyes:

I am voting conservative as she was the best page 3 girl in the middle of the sun today out of the 3 main election parties!!

88772[/snapback]

Exactly the same reason as me :D:wave::thumbup:;)

88816[/snapback]

Oh the power of the Sun ....................... It's a scary, scary thought!

One I can't vote, and 2 it would be pointless around here. Melton has been conservative for decades and there's no chance of it changing despite the fact that our mp has come out of the closet since the last GE :huh:

I can't vote yet because I turn 18 just after the elections but if I was voting I would vote Liberal Democrats. I trust Charles Kennedy the most out of all the leaders and they want to get rid of tuition fees which is something that needs to be done.

I can't vote yet because I turn 18 just after the elections but if I was voting I would vote Liberal Democrats. I trust Charles Kennedy the most out of all the leaders and they want to get rid of tuition fees which is something that needs to be done.

88865[/snapback]

he can say what he likes, knowing he's got no chance of winning anyway.

One I can't vote, and 2 it would be pointless around here. Melton has been conservative for decades and there's no chance of it changing despite the fact that our mp has come out of the closet since the last GE :huh:

88851[/snapback]

40,000 votes for the Tories, and 15,000 for Labour says a lot more then 40,000 votes for the Tories, 5,000 for Labour, and 10,000 abstainers, which is the way this country is going.

Unless people were actually abstaining for a legitimate reason rather than "I couldn't be arsed" or "didn't see the point".

88851[/snapback]

40,000 votes for the Tories, and 15,000 for Labour says a lot more then 40,000 votes for the Tories, 5,000 for Labour, and 10,000 abstainers, which is the way this country is going.

Unless people were actually abstaining for a legitimate reason rather than "I couldn't be arsed" or "didn't see the point".

89148[/snapback]

i'm not against compulsory voting, so long as theres a 'non of the above' box

Archived