Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Magic

When me and Scowy were in spain we were watchin soccer AM and that came on and we was like thats proper class!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

Don't bully him! :P

89366[/snapback]

He loves the attention, if we are lucky he might show us some of his robot moves :thumbup:

When me and Scowy were in spain we were watchin soccer AM and that came on and we was like thats proper class!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

He loves the attention, if we are lucky he might show us some of his robot moves :thumbup:

89369[/snapback]

lollol BULLY HIM! :P:D:wave:

When me and Scowy were in spain we was watching soccer AM and that came on and we was like thats proper class!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

Everyones being well mean to me lately! Including you Katy! I Dont deserve this injustice!

When me and Scowy were in spain we was watching soccer AM and that came on and we was like thats proper class!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

Everyones being well mean to me lately! Including you Katy! I Dont deserve this injustice!

89373[/snapback]

Hey im not picking on you Lukey, Wellman just thought I was.

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

89373[/snapback]

89376[/snapback]

Blame me then Katy!

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

89373[/snapback]

89376[/snapback]

Blame me then Katy!

89380[/snapback]

Tis a done deal

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

89373[/snapback]

89376[/snapback]

Blame me then Katy!

89380[/snapback]

Tis a done deal

89381[/snapback]

No more Robot for you Katy! EVER!! :cry::cry::nono::nono:

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

89373[/snapback]

89376[/snapback]

Blame me then Katy!

89380[/snapback]

Tis a done deal

89381[/snapback]

89388[/snapback]

I wanna see this now!!! :D

89361[/snapback]

Was you Lukey?

89363[/snapback]

89366[/snapback]

89369[/snapback]

89373[/snapback]

89376[/snapback]

Blame me then Katy!

89380[/snapback]

Tis a done deal

89381[/snapback]

89388[/snapback]

I wanna see this now!!! :D

89389[/snapback]

Its legendary but alas I wont get to see it again as Lukey has the mardies :thumbup:

Archived