Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

The Cool Kids.

I haven't been able to stop listening to these for the past few months.

Old school sounding hiphop with a new school twist.

Big bass and witty lyrics, check these out.

There the Itunes free download this week too.

Black Mags.

Yer i completely despise this new age of rap were its all about guns, drugs and how many bullet holes you have, but they are completely agaisnt that and take the micky out of it in one of there songs on the album.

I would hope they become huge but music world these days only the poppyest songs ever realy make it on the radio so not many people are going to get to hear about them.

• 8 months later...

:thumbup: Listenin to that now, it's rare to hear hip-hop like this nowadays. Never expected it to be this good. Now and then reminds me of a old Green Lantern mixtape I had at least 10 year ago, also remind me of old Tribe Called Quest now n then but definately doin their own thing. Future should be bright for these lads.

Also hear a little Digital Underground influence in there if you ask me. 'The Dangerzone' (think it was Money B on that one) remind me of 'Step Back'.

This mixtape is probably the best new hip-hop I heard for long years. Lovin it

Archived