Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

6 more weeks

And I'm done with compulsory education forever :D

but I'm staying on and taking Sport studies, Media Studies, Maths and Psychology. Allthough I may take law instead of sociology. So after next month I'll be off for 12 weeks and become the posting whore I once was again :D

Ahh, I remember the days :thumbup:

Its brillient, the last couple of weeks/days at school were my happiest, hated school, but knew i'd probably lose contact with some of my mates, although you say you'll still be mates, you will slowly lose contact (or I did - with some of my old schoolmates anyway, still see some around)

But people - When you leave school, Get a proper job! :thumbup:lol

but I'm staying on and taking Sport studies, Media Studies, Maths and Psychology. Allthough I may take law instead of sociology. So after next month I'll be off for 12 weeks and become the posting whore I once was again  :D

90753[/snapback]

Your lucky mate, i still got another 3 and a half terms :nono:

but I'm staying on and taking Sport studies, Media Studies, Maths and Psychology. Allthough I may take law instead of sociology. So after next month I'll be off for 12 weeks and become the posting whore I once was again  :D

90753[/snapback]

just to let you know... this is really quite hard at as level but respect to ya for doin it!! :thumbup:

6 more weeks of school for me tooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

But then I am also staying on at sixth form at my school so... :lol: , I'm doing Geography, Media, Graphics and Csla :D :D :D

90788[/snapback]

im currently doin this now, it's really good and quite interesting too, im jst doin my volunteering work for it in these 2 weeks and and it's quite enjoyable and it's alll worth it!!

90753[/snapback]

just to let you know... this is really quite hard at as level but respect to ya for doin it!! :thumbup:

6 more weeks of school for me tooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

But then I am also staying on at sixth form at my school so... :lol: , I'm doing Geography, Media, Graphics and Csla :D :D :D

90788[/snapback]

im currently doin this now, it's really good and quite interesting too, im jst doin my volunteering work for it in these 2 weeks and and it's quite enjoyable and it's alll worth it!!

90892[/snapback]

Yea I'm doing JSLA at the moment :D:):thumbup:

Archived