Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Foxestalk CD Swap # 3

Ok people.. here's three lists.

1. Blues Click Here - 46mb, 11 songs

Everyone loves the blues, not sure how much of this you guys have but we'll see..

Download for: Joe Bonamassa the new boy in town, Seasick Steve who has 3 strings on his guitar and John Lee Hooker, Legend

2. Heavy Click Here - 59mb, 12 songs

Love the bands on this.. hope you heavy people do too

Download for: Flotsam and Jetsam, Metallica's heaviest off the new album and some classic Rammstein

3. Indie and random Click Here - 70mb, 19 songs

Some indie, quite commercial, so either you may have forgotten about some people or different to the usual tracks.. hopefully

Download for: Rodrigo Y Gabriella simply wonderful acoustic guitars, Insprial Carpets and The Young Knives at their poetic best

Let me know how you get on with them, what you liked what you didn't so I can readjust

in the future, it's on yousendit so you have 7 days peeps.

Worried this might be too commercial, so take it easy on me if so...! :sweating:

Think the next set of stuff will be good covers and must have songs from great albums from my top 100 albums book! - My choice of course! I may even nerd you with stats too!

Happy Listening

Lefox x

Seems a lot to listen to all in one go but il grab an album by album. Maybe next time make it one swap. lol I got told off for mine being to long.

Anyway will have a listen.

I'm in in the sense that I will create a mix, expect everyone to listen and review it and then not bother listening to anybody elses.

If the same people that contribute at least make the effort to listen then at least we will have a dedicated listening crew. I will be up for a cd swap but I got put off after the last one I made. Seems only one person bothered to download it and review. Will defo do another one though if one gets up and running.

That's how i roll.

lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived