Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Foxestalk CD Swap # 3

unfortunatley i'm going to have to resign from the cd swap, for reasons thus:

my monthly allowence of y'mega bites doesn't afford me enough, of said allowance, to download ANYTHING! and for that reason i can't really expect anyone to review mine.

i'll just agree with, most of, what jay says about the cd's

I'll fill yer slot stez!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You might as well post it up anytime you like Nussul - I'll listen to it - sadly can't gaurentee any one else 'cept maybe Jay :unsure:

in the words of Frank Turner....

if music was the food of love Then I'd be a fat romantic slob

and I am always Hungry for tasty new morsels of music

1. Jay - 6th October

2. Joe - 13th October

3. shen - 20th October

4. Fez - 27th October

5. Samilktray - 3rd November

6. Mark - 10th November

7. TPH - 17th November

8. Hairy - 24th November

9. James - 1st December

10. TleB - 8th December

11. stez - 15th December

12. Smuts - 22nd December

13. JakeShingler / SosbanFach - 29th December

14. AoWW - 5th January

15. FoxTrott - 12th January

16. NFFC Chris - 19th January

17. the_don. - 26th January

18. The Reverend - 2nd February

19. Alexikokopops - 9th February

20. Nussul - 16th February.

26th Jan - but since there hasn't been a post since before Christmas...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never really ventured onto these parts but as a music enthusiast im always up for listening to new tunes.

How does this cd swap thing work? Can we just post mix's up or do you have to it at a designated point? Also are you putting compilations up or actual mix's? i.e. mixed on decks.

Ive never really ventured onto these parts but as a music enthusiast im always up for listening to new tunes.

How does this cd swap thing work? Can we just post mix's up or do you have to it at a designated point? Also are you putting compilations up or actual mix's? i.e. mixed on decks.

Compilations mate - but if u wanted to mix, heck, why not!

At the moment this round seems to have died a death (killed by Christmas!)

Basically it's like swapping CDs, but on-line. Use Yousendit.com or some such site.

I'm sure there will be a CD Swap #4 soon (I'm ready to go!)

Basically it's like swapping CDs, but on-line. Use Yousendit.com or some such site.

Trav you are one of the few people on here who might me able to help me with something!!

have you heard of the band The God Machine by any chance?

Trav you are one of the few people on here who might me able to help me with something!!

have you heard of the band The God Machine by any chance?

Yes, but couldn't tell you any of their songs - I just know that I've heard of a band called The God Machine, some while back I think too.

Further to previous, here's their Wikipedia entry.

The God Machine

Yeah they split up in the mid 90's after the bass player died they released an amazing album called one last laugh in a place of dying I have it on vinyl but want a copy on either mp3 or cd it goes for upwards of £40.00 though second hand so was looking to snaffle an upload from someone for free!!

Ok cool I would be up for that. I wasn't sure wether to just post a mix up under a new thread or if you had to start a new official cd swap 4 thread. Im confused tbh. Just let us know when it's all kicking off. :)

Yeah they split up in the mid 90's after the bass player died they released an amazing album called one last laugh in a place of dying I have it on vinyl but want a copy on either mp3 or cd it goes for upwards of £40.00 though second hand so was looking to snaffle an upload from someone for free!!

Always worth a try. Let me know if you ever find any, I always like a bit of good industrial rock!

• 2 months later...
1. Jay - 6th October

2. Joe - 13th October

3. shen - 20th October

4. Fez - 27th October

5. Samilktray - 3rd November

6. Mark - 10th November

7. TPH - 17th November

8. Hairy - 24th November

9. James - 1st December

10. TleB - 8th December

11. stez - 15th December

12. Smuts - 22nd December

13. JakeShingler / SosbanFach - 29th December

14. AoWW - 5th January

15. FoxTrott - 12th January

16. NFFC Chris - 19th January

17. the_don. - 26th January

18. The Reverend - 2nd February

19. Alexikokopops - 9th February

20. Nussul - 16th February.

I'm in for any cd swapping... just tell me what i have to do. Got stacks of them here.

I'm in for any cd swapping... just tell me what i have to do. Got stacks of them here.

what it involves is you knocking up a mix of say 10-15 tracks and then uploading them to something like yousendit.com for others to download and listen to and maybe give people something new that they haven't heard before. No physical cd swaps just a Zip File of MP3s

however it seems it's basically me and Trav bothered about this but feel free to do a mix and upload it

however it seems it's basically me and Trav bothered about this but feel free to do a mix and upload it

I feel left out. :angry:

Im compiling a abstract hip hop mix, should be up within the week. Like you said I think trav was the only person who actually downloaded my last mix.

Edit : sorry just seen you also downloaded my mix :D

Archived