Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Fightstar - Palahniuks Laughter

They are decent, will be judged badly cos of Charlie.

Not original, but not bad by any means.

91781[/snapback]

My mate read an interview with Charlie in one of her girly magazines, and he said then that for every fan they had, there'd be two people who didn't like them because he used to be in Busted.

Or something along those lines.

Anyway, I saw them live (their first show outside London was at Warwick Student Union, so it was a 10 minute walk away and cost me £3) and (a different) mate described some of their stuff as a mix between Funeral For A Friend and Incubus, BUT please bear in mind that we were drunk beyond comprehension and he may have just been making it up and/or I may be remembering incorrectly.

They are decent, will be judged badly cos of Charlie.

Not original, but not bad by any means.

91781[/snapback]

My mate read an interview with Charlie in one of her girly magazines, and he said then that for every fan they had, there'd be two people who didn't like them because he used to be in Busted.

Or something along those lines.

Anyway, I saw them live (their first show outside London was at Warwick Student Union, so it was a 10 minute walk away and cost me £3) and (a different) mate described some of their stuff as a mix between Funeral For A Friend and Incubus, BUT please bear in mind that we were drunk beyond comprehension and he may have just been making it up and/or I may be remembering incorrectly.

91961[/snapback]

...so was it good then? :D

Archived