Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Youl Mawene

No wonder we only play the long ball game then if Rudkin is in charge of the kids. he was my manager for a year when it was called the school of excellence and the only way u got signed on was if u were 6ft tall, weighed about 15 stone and could head a ball.

y dont we get alan hill back then?

I'm presuming Alan Hill was on a big wage, that's why we sacked him in admin and never brought him back.

He wouldn't have been on as much as Bassett.

I'm pleased with this. He was Derby's player of the season last term (Which some may argue that's not exactly hard to achieve :lol: )

Even so, he's rated very highly up there. I've been impressed when I've seen him play. Good in the air, and has plenty of pace. Added bonus that he can play both centreback and rightback. :)

I'm presuming Alan Hill was on a big wage, that's why we sacked him in admin and never brought him back.

I'm pleased with this. He was Derby's player of the season last term (Which some may argue that's not exactly hard to achieve :lol: )

Even so, he's rated very highly up there. I've been impressed when I've seen him play. Good in the air, and has plenty of pace. Added bonus that he can play both centreback and rightback. :)

true, we were light on defence, but i hope we sign makin and mawene, that will be the defence sorted, if we sign connoly the attack will be sorted, all we need now is a defensive midfielder who can take good free-kicks and set-pieces

true, we were light on defence, but i hope we sign makin and mawene, that will be the defence sorted, if we sign connoly the attack will be sorted, all we need now is a defensive midfielder who can take good free-kicks and set-pieces

I still think we would need more cover for the defence, Especially with Dabizas certain to leave. But I agree the priority is to get a defensive midfielder/ball winner to compliment either Williams or Nalis in the centre.

I still think we would need more cover for the defence, Especially with Dabizas certain to leave. But I agree the priority is to get a defensive midfielder/ball winner to compliment either Williams or Nalis in the centre.

and a good set-piece taker, o only 2/3 players needed now.

I'm sure someone like Nalis or Williams can take the set pieces - Both players are capable of putting a good delivery in. We shouldn't just purchase a player with good set piece ability just for the sake of it.....

I'm sure someone like Nalis or Williams can take the set pieces - Both players are capable of putting a good delivery in. We shouldn't just purchase a player with good set piece ability just for the sake of it.....

if the players okay, but he's well good at set-pieces i say sign him, cos we need set-pieces to go up i think. we have heath, elliot, nalis, dublin, scowy, and so on, who are all 6 ft summin, so we're going to score if the delivery is right.

if the players okay, but he's well good at set-pieces i say sign him, cos we need set-pieces to go up i think. we have heatch, elliot, nalis, dublin, scowy, and so on, who are all 6 ft summin, so we're going to score if the delivery is right.

But the point is, we don't want a passenger in the team just because he can take a decent free kick or corner. I think we have plenty of options for set pieces, so I don't think we need to look there. We can't just rely on set pieces like we did in the Premiership - We need to be able to create more from open play.

If the player in question is good, then try to sign him. But there is no point signing an 'Ok' player who will have no effect on a game except for dead ball situations..

if the players okay, but he's well good at set-pieces i say sign him, cos we need set-pieces to go up i think. we have heatch, elliot, nalis, dublin, scowy, and so on, who are all 6 ft summin, so we're going to score if the delivery is right.

But the point is, we don't want a passenger in the team just because he can take a decent free kick or corner. I think we have plenty of options for set pieces, so I don't think we need to look there. We can't just rely on set pieces like we did in the Premiership - We need to be able to create more from open play.

If the player in question is good, then try to sign him. But there is no point signing an 'Ok' player who will have no effect on a game except for dead ball situations..

but if he can creat 2-3 goals in a game whats the problem with that?

but if he can creat 2-3 goals in a game whats the problem with that?

But that's not going to happen, is it?

Archived