Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

American Sport

I Love American Football, hense me playing it and supporting the Dallas Cowboys. Basketball is ok, but i find it a little boring. Baseball again is ok, but i could fall asleep watching and i dont like Ice Hockey at all.

Don't really like any, but ice hockey seems to have the most entertainment, mainly fights.

92529[/snapback]

Pity the season got cancelled then :( My favourite is American Football, followed by basketball. Baseball is really quite boring

Wasn't Ice Hockey invented by the Canadians or the Russians? :ermm::unsure:;)

I don't like American sports. They tend to be bastardisations of other games, with overly complicated rules, which therefore make them exciting only to the Americans.

American football, for example, has an hour's playing time, but is split into quarters which are spread out due to the stop start nature of the game. It goes on and on and on and on and on......I get bored so easily!

Any World Series which consists of teams representing cities in the States only has to be a farce.

Please note that this is only my opinion!

Wasn't Ice Hockey invented by the Canadians or the Russians? :ermm::unsure:;)

I don't like American sports.  They tend to be bastardisations of other games, with overly complicated rules, which therefore make them exciting only to the Americans.

American football, for example, has an hour's playing time, but is split into quarters which are spread out due to the stop start nature of the game.  It goes on and on and on and on and on......I get bored so easily!

Any World Series which consists of teams representing cities in the States only has to be a farce.

Please note that this is only my opinion!

92546[/snapback]

totally agree with you about the americans

Definetly basketball, it is so entertaining, end to end and alot of class athletes, ive seen a few games when i was in orlando and also in LA and Philly and the atmosphere is amazing for such a small arena (compared with football)

92588[/snapback]

In february i went to Madison Square garden and watched the Philadelphia 76ers at the New York Knicks, and it was one of the best atmospheres ive ever been involved in, and it wasnt even full!!

I love it all, its top quality entertainment. I support the Boston Red Sox in baseball as a result of going to Fenway Park for a match last year, Vancouver Canucks for ice hockey (for the same reason of going to GM place), Memphis Grizzlies in basketball (no idea why) and although I dont have a favourite American football team I watch the superbowl.

why do amercian football players wear a gumsheild when they also wear a helmet  :ermm:

92857[/snapback]

they dont :S

92859[/snapback]

They do, all the runnign backs wear gumshields for example

92863[/snapback]

not every single player though

i asked why do american football players wear gumsheilds etc

not why do all american football players etc

you said they dont, but your point was that not all of them do?

hhhhhhhm

yawn.

92868[/snapback]

im not gonna stoop to your level

Archived