Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

The Big Up Thread

Ok, in my relatively shortish time on these boards I have had the pleasure of meeting some lovely people who post on these boards. Unfortunately though, some of them have the frustrating habit of dissing themselves for no good reason that I can see.

Lisa - Brilliantly amusing, witty, cute (when bunches are applied) individual who has the fantastic ability to speak her mind where others fear to tread (see the Highcross after the Forest game :ph34r: ) Is perfectly formed (have you seen me love?) I mean I could go on!

Scowy - Good looking lad with fantastic hair, amusing, can be sensible then just desend into nuttiness! Is actually better at football than he thinks. Lots of people love and respect him I just wish he could accept this :(

Cobbo - Whats with the shyness? there is no need! Ok you have mad hair but that is part of your brilliant personality that you sometimes keep hidden. Sammy is kind, generous and has a great hat! Would literally bend over backwards to help anyone, and of course is a brilliant footballer that the opposition would love to have in their team.

Please please please stop this negativity you are lovely fantastic people and lots of people think so - so I dont want to hear anymore or hands will bang!!!!

PS

Kerry, you arent exempt either, although you dont do it as much as the others but please dont, you are, as ive explained in your thread, a fantastic person and have plenty of admirers ;)

Ok lecture over :blush:

Yes and I'm not a grandad either  :P

92561[/snapback]

Yeah but you dont diss yourself on here though do you? - im trying to big people up who constantly put themselves down when there really is no need. :)

Yes and I'm not a grandad either  :P

92561[/snapback]

Yeah but you dont diss yourself on here though do you? - im trying to big people up who constantly put themselves down when there really is no need. :)

92572[/snapback]

oops sorry, I'm a grandad ;)

Thank you Katy :blush:

You are also a brilliant person, who are sometimes harsh on yourself. I wish you wouldn't as you're one of the nicest people I have ever met and have no need to be down on yourself.

Big yourself up!

Thank you Katy :blush:

You are also a brilliant person, who are sometimes harsh on yourself. I wish you wouldn't as you're one of the nicest people I have ever met and have no need to be down on yourself.

Big yourself up!

92581[/snapback]

Hey im alright Sammy! This is about you lot and how I wish you would realise how great you are :)

Thank you Katy :blush: , and I'd like to concur with everything you said about Scowy and Cobbo; they're both bloody brilliant!

Especially for keeping this thread open!

Closed.

Read the forum rules.

92591[/snapback]

As someone who always talk sense, not buttering you up, why was this closed. :huh::unsure::(

92614[/snapback]

There was a serious risk of sexual nature taking place as a result of this thread, can we not have some on-line protection? Cobbo and Scowy will have some bird up the chuff if they aren't careful with threads like this.

Closed.

Read the forum rules.

92591[/snapback]

As someone who always talk sense, not buttering you up, why was this closed. :huh::unsure::(

92614[/snapback]

There was a serious risk of sexual nature taking place as a result of this thread, can we not have some on-line protection? Cobbo and Scowy will have some bird up the chuff if they aren't careful with threads like this.

92620[/snapback]

hopefully, a good firwall and virus protection should see everyones alright

Closed.

Read the forum rules.

92591[/snapback]

92614[/snapback]

92620[/snapback]

I can see that, but in this day and age I would hope that appropriate prophylactic measures would be taken not least of which to guard against STD. :D:thumbup:;)

92620[/snapback]

What the......?

92620[/snapback]

What the......?

92627[/snapback]

What's up? Didn't you mum and dad inform you about the bird's and the bee's?

92620[/snapback]

What the......?

92627[/snapback]

92634[/snapback]

What's all that got to do with this thread?

92620[/snapback]

What the......?

92627[/snapback]

92634[/snapback]

What's all that got to do with this thread?

92639[/snapback]

Oh dear. I'll leave it there, I was just having abit of fun. Some liked it, some obviously didn't or didn't get it. Never mind. The elders of today :D

Oh dear. I'll leave it there, I was just having abit of fun. Some liked it, some obviously didn't or didn't get it. Never mind. The elders of today  :D

92647[/snapback]

It's alright Hoof. You have only ruined your credibility. lollol:D:D:P:thumbup:;)

Oh dear. I'll leave it there, I was just having abit of fun. Some liked it, some obviously didn't or didn't get it. Never mind. The elders of today  :D

92647[/snapback]

It's alright Hoof. You have only ruined your credibility. lollol:D:D:P:thumbup:;)

92661[/snapback]

Bovverd. :D

92647[/snapback]

It's alright Hoof. You have only ruined your credibility. lollol:D:P:thumbup:;)

92661[/snapback]

Bovverd. :D

92670[/snapback]

lol:D:D:P:):thumbup:;)

Archived